Chapter 9- Oh No, My Secret

Another chapter..things get a little wierd I know but just bear with me.

P.S. This chapter is dedicated to ninamalikgirl00 because she is totally cool and everyone follow her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

Lucy's POV

He laughs, loud and high. like a hyena. "So I heard you weren't at school today..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

"So if you weren't at school today, and you come home 3 hours after school let out, where were you?" He knelt down next to my face. "Where the hell did you disappear to for 9 hours?" He stood up and laughed, stepping on my calf as he walked back towards the kitchen. I whimpered in pain. I hear the fridge open loudly.

Thats when I try to stand.

I almost screamed because of the pain in my leg. And hands. And head. You get my point. I give up and decide to crawl up the stairs. It took eternity, but somehow I made it to my room. When I closed and locked the door I pushed my tall dresser in front of the it. I picked up my cellphone and called my sister.

"Hello, Lucy, what's up? I'm still at the elections."

"He's going to kill me." I whispered.

"What? Lucy, what happened? I'm comming home right now." The line went dead.

I limped over to the bathroom to get myself cleaned up. Pull out the glass. Wipe away the blood. Cover the newly-forming bruises with concealer. When I decided that I looked presentable to the public eye, I went over to my drawer and picked out smoe sweats and a T-shirt. Then I got out some school clothes for tomorrow. I put all of it along with my makeup bag and toothbrush into a blue duffle bag. I'm planning to go over to Sara's house. If I stay here I don' think I will have that much life left. I text her:

Me: Hey can I come over and stay the night?

she replies a few painful minutes later:

Sarahboo: Can't srr. I'm at my granddad's with violet and kendall. He lives like 4 hours away. Probably going to be late tomorrow. I sort of asked them today and you weren't here srry. What happened anyway?

I faintly remember her talking about going to her granddad's a couple of weeks ago.

I don't answer her. Nobody needs to know. It was super embarrasing. Now I just have to make sure Harry doesn't tell anyone. But now what do I do? I hear my dad's heavy footsteps as he stomps up the stairs. Think, Lucy, think. And I do.

Surprisingly, I think of Zayn. He's been in the back of my mind all day. I look for his number in my school bag. I can hear my dad yelling at me from outside the door. I ignore it and keep looking. I finally found it and start dialing, but at the last number I hesitate.

Should I call him? What would I even say? Oh, hey Zayn, even though I just met you today, can I crash at your house to get away from my pshyco dad? I can't. But should I? Would he say yes? Would he even answer? I mean, I did just meet him today. But I feel like I know him, what with all the talking we did this afternoon. Should I? My dad yell at me to opent he door or he swears to god he'll kill me.

Yeah. Because I'm definanlty going to open the door after he threatens me with that. *cough*Sarcasm.

Should I? Should I? Should I? The question bounces around in my head. He might say no. Oh, well. When you have a dad like mine, you have no bounds. I set his number in and text him: