Chapter 14- Controversial Thinking

HELLO. Hope you took the time to read my author's note before this chapter. It means a lot to me. But enjoy this chapter.

___________________________

Recap

Lucy's POV

At that moment I notice someone was watching us. I don't know for how long, but they were. And I did not want to see him at this particular moment. Or any moment for that matter.

Harry.

___________________________

Lucy's POV

He was inside, standing at the register, staring at me. Then, he turned his focus onto Zayn, who was pulling me towards the door. Lastly, his eyes flickered down towards our linked hands. If looks could kill...

His eyes flash back to mine, and he quickly pays for his coffee, walking fast towards us.

No.No.No.No.No.No.No.

"Lucy." He reaches us, and his face has an apologetic look. Oh No.

"Lucy, look I'm so sorry she said those things to you. Really I want to apologize and just say that none of those things ae true. None of them. And please don't believe her and go ki-"

"Harry!" Oh gosh, he was about to say it in front of Zayn."Just stop it's over, okay?" I peek over at Zayn. To my surprise, he doesn't look suspicious. In fact, he's staring daggers at Harry.

"But I just wanted to make sure you were-"

"I'm fine." Wow, bitch alert.

"Good." His eyes flickered towards Zayn then back to me. "I wasn't sure... I told headmaster Grey about it.."

"You what?" He gets alarmed by my tone.

"I told the headmaster. I didn't know if you were okay or not, and after she said those things to you, I was worried that you would-"

"It doesn't matter. You had no right, no right to get into my buisness like that. How could you go ahead and tell on her? No she's for sure going to take it out on me. Do you think I need any of that in my life right now? I can't believe this." Tears gather in my eyes. But in reality I wasn't sad, I was pissed off. How could he tell? I understand apologizeing but tattleing? Now Madison will just embarrass me even more. And Zayn will be there this time.

I run to the ladies room. Why in hell would he do that???

I stop myself from going into a stall. Go in or listen to their conversation? I think the second. So I stand by the door, open it a crack, and peek at them.

"What the fuck, Harry?" Zayn glowers at him. "She's fucking sensitive." Harry actually looks scared. Well, Zayn is intimidating.

"Uh, sorry, Zayn, I, uh, just wanted to make sure she was, um, okay?" He looked nervous.

"You didn't need to harass her. What the fuck is wrong with you?" Then he sighs and closes his eyes for a moment. Harry just stands there. Finally, Zayn opens his eyes. They look dark.

"What is this about anyways?"

"Uh, my ex-girlfriend said some things to her and she got really upset and left school yesterday."

"And who is this?"

"Um, her name is Madison."

"Some girlfriend."

Harry doesn't reply.

"I'll just wait 'till she's out so I can calm her down... don't do that, Haz. If she said she didn't want to talk about it, then she didn't want to talk about it. She's fragile, Harry." He sounded much more calmer than he was 2.5 seconds ago. Bipolar or nah...