~1~

Minseok's POV

"Hey D.O, can you please tell Suho that I'm going out for a run?" He nodded. I thanked him then changed into my wolf form and ran off.

I'm Minseok, but people call me Xiumin, and I'm a werewolf. I'm a Beata and I don't have a mate. My best friend Kyungsoo, or we call him D.O, is an Omega. Our leader Suho doesn't allow us to have mates at a young age. Only if we're nearing the mating stage. We're one of many wolf packs. We're actually one that's closest to one of the vampire groups. But Suho told us that we weren't that close but still had to be careful.

As I was running I heard a strange noise and saw something. More like someone. I walked closer and it was a girl. She was crying. Forgetting that I was in my wolf form I walked up to her and she saw me. She was shocked and her eyes, red.

"Oh god..." She whispered before falling backwards.

'God dammit Xiumin! WHY?!!' I thought then turned into a human. I picked her up and walked to my house.

*Time Skip*

I put her down on my bed. She looked... Pretty. I just stared down at her for a long time before she started screaming.

Y/n's POV

"N..no! St-stop!" I tried to push him off.

"HOLD STILL!!" He smirked. I kicked him in the balls.

"FUCK YOU! GET OFF OF ME!"

*GASP*

"A..Are you okay?!!" I looked to my left and saw a guy staring at me. I then glared and hissed at him. He looked like how I felt. Scared.

"How did I get here?!" I knew my eyes were a deep red, I knew because he flinched and fell backwards. It only happens when I'm on guard.

I then smelled something... Something unfamiliar. It smells like a dog. I then pulled a face and turned to him.

"What is that smell?!! Ew! Do you have a dog living in here or something?" He looked confused.

"No.." He then walked closer and the smell got stronger. He put out his hand for me to shake it. "Hi I'm Minseok but you can call me Xiumin."

"I'm Y/n. Call me Y/n. Please." He put his hand closer and I just looked at it. I then sighed and shook his hand.

"I'm going somewhere. Stay here in the room unless you're hungry. The kitchen is downstairs." He said then left.

Minseok's POV

"Hey D.O. I'm back!" I said stepping into D.O's house. I then got pushed to the wall. "LAY!! WHAT THE FU..!!"

"HOW COULD YOU BRING A VAMPIRE HERE??!!!" I just looked at him.

"I didn't know she wa..."

"BULLSHIT!!"

"I Saw Her Eyes But I Thought She Was A Wolf!! It was red."

"But you know that our eyes are lighter than a vampire's."

"THAT'S ENOUGH YIXING!!" Suho spoke in a loud stern voice. Lay then let me go and I fell on the ground.

"How did you guys know about this?"

"I'm the lead Alpha. I know everything." Suho said with a chuckle. I just nodded. "Why did you come to see Kyungsoo anyways?"

"I thought you knew everything." I smirked. And he smiled putting his head down. "I don't know what she eats."

D.O then looked at me with eyes wider than they already were.

"You want me to feed it?" He asked shocked.

"All they do is drink blood and kill humans for their blood." Lay budded in.

"You don't know that. They could also drink animal blood." Suho said looking on the bright side as always.

"Okay great so I'll go hunting for an animal then D.O could take out it's blood!" I suggested and ran out.

Author's POV

"How long do you think it is before he imprints." Kyungsoo asked staring at Lay and Suho.

"I don't know..." Suho said leaning on the kitchen counter.

[A/N: OOOHHH!! A new book for my beautiful people. My readers. My hoes. :') I really hope that you like it. And I will appreciate it if you vote, comment and share this book. Thank you.

I'm not that much of an EXO-L or NCTZEN.. So please bare with me if this is not how the members behave.

And I know some of the members of EXO left. But I just think they are good for the story and plot. So please don't judge me. ^_^'

Saranghaeyo 🦄]