~3~

Y/n's POV

Zayla let me take a shower and it turns out I was really filthy. She said that she wanted to do my hair so I let her.

"Oh good you're out! Now time for hair." She made me bend over the bathtub and rinsed my hair. "Ew! There's so much sand and dirt. Did you ever wash your hair?!! And that's coming from me! I'm supposed to be the dog."

I giggled.

"But then again.. isn't water supposed to kill vampire's?"

"Nope. Only Holy Water." She hummed in response. She then stopped rinsing my hair. I lifted my head but she pushed it down.

"Don't forget about shampoo! It's bubblegum marshmallow." It smells really good.

*Time Skip*

She cut my hair in a bob. It used to end by my lower back. She also died my black fringe blue. And the tips of my bangs. She curled my hair. She then opened up a draw by her desk and took out a pink bow.

"Hmmm... No." She then took a blue bow. "Nope!"

A black bow.

"Nah..." Then a tiara. "HELL NO!!"

She giggled.

"Okay none of that. How about an outfit?" She opened her walk in closet. There was only dresses. They were pink, purple, blue and black.

"Don't you have anything.. I don't know... Like not too girly?"

"You're adorable." She then took out a royal blue hoodie and black jeans. I looked at the hoodie.

"Seriously?" I held it up. It had a picture of a wolf and the number '90' under it.

"Yeah. Oh and help yourself to any shoes you'd like." She left me in the closet and I got dressed into those clothes she gave me, with a pair of black ankle boots.

I walked out and saw Zayla sitting on the bed.

"You look.. AMAZING!!" She then took three bottles of perfume and sprayed it onto her arm. "Here smell which one is better."

I smelled all of them and choose the second one.

"That's actually my favourite." She smiled and sprayed me with it. "Here. Take it as a welcome gift from the wolves."

"Are you kidding me?! I never had a make over in years. I'll take this whole time with you as a welcome gift." I smiled and hugged her. "But are you sure that I should take the perfume? You said it was your fav..."

"Oh no! It's okay. I have five other bottles." We then walked downstairs giggling. But before we got to the living room she stopped me.

"Don't forget to smile innocently and ask Xiumin if he thinks you looked great." Then she pulled my arm and ran into the living room. "TA DA!!"

I then smiled and looked at Minseok. But he froze. So I froze and didn't know what to do.

"XiuXiu... Doesn't she look great?" Zayla asked. He just stared and nodded.

"Isn't that..m-my hoodie?"

'Oh shit!' I looked down as I blushed.

"S-Sorry M-Minseok." He lifted my chin and looked at me.

"Don't be. I think it looks better on you."

Author's POV
*Time Skip*

It was night and everyone went to their houses and Y/n stayed with Xiumin. While he was sleeping she stayed on the couch. Reading one of Xuimin's books.

Meanwhile..

Someone heard a knock on his front door. He didn't know what it was so he went to go check it out. When he got there, he saw a little squirrel.

[A/N: No people! It's not Han Jisung from Stray Kids. So STAY please don't get confused. 😂]

"Hey little guy!" He whispered. The squirrel then ran and turned around. As if he wanted the young male to follow him. The curious little male got up and ran to the small animal.

Half way there he couldn't catch up to it. Which caused him to change into his wolf form. He still couldn't catch up to his tiny, new friend. Because of this he didn't notice he had gone too far into the woods. He then stopped when the squirrel climbed up a tree.

*Swoosh*

He then heard something in the distance and turned his head in that direction. He saw two figures in the dark, but not sure what they were.

"Well well. While the cats were away this dog decided to play." He then got pounced to the ground and turned to his human form.

"Ugh..." The wolf boy groaned in pain as someone pulled his hair up. He saw a pair of white fangs infront of him grinning but couldn't see the owner quite clearly.

"You're cute. And you're gonna tell me where your kind took Y/n."