~19~

Author's POV

So after D.O suggested that the vampires and werewolves live together, Suho decided to live with Kris and visit the wolves daily. And Lay was the new leader of the wolves.

Lay also asked Suho for permission to date Zayla. Suho then said it was up to Zayla if she wanted to date him. But Zayla, that sly little vixen, decided to play hard to get.

Baekhyun lives with Chanyeol. Both of them and the pup's plays pranks on Chen. But Chen always finds a way to backfire on their pranks. Nothing can stop the troll.

But Chen also found someone to love. Nobody believed him at first. But everyone was shocked to find out it was Y/n's human cousin, Emilia.

As for the HunHan couple, they still live in the vampire dorm. With Kris and Suho. But they are looking for a house of their own amongst the humans.

Tao is living in peace in his own house. He also likes the fact that vampires are living with them. Well.. Almost... Kai is always bothering Tao. Asking him for advice on D.O, after Chanyeol told him that Tao was the closest person to D.O and he was really good at giving advice.

"Hey Tao hyung! Do you think vampires can imprint?" - Kai

"Uh.. I don't know? All I know is that wolves can imprint. Why the hell are you asking me?" - Tao

"Because I think I imprinted on D.O hyung." - Kai

"Eww... You know we took a shower this one time." - Tao

"Was he big?" - Kai

"You son of a bitch! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!! I'M NOT A PERVERT!!!" - Tao

As you can see ever since Kai first saw Kyungsoo he had a crush on him. It turned out so big that Kai even started living with Kyungsoo. Obviously the pup's did not approve of this and started pranking Kai. They always blamed it on poor Chen.

And for Minseok and Y/n... Things have changed ever since the vampires and werewolves lived in peace. Y/n didn't want to admit it but she was feeling a bit weaker than normal. She went to Kris and heard news that made her so shocked that all the colour on her face reappeared.