~10~

Y/n's POV

"So they call you guys NCT? And you are the wolves in training?"

"Yeah!" Tao answered. "They are all so young. But some of them can even out run some wolves from EXO."

"EXO?"

"You know.. Suho, Lay, Minseok... Us? The older pack." He said.

"Oh... Well everyone my name is Y/n." I introduced myself. And they also introduced themselves.

Their names are; Doyoung, Haechan, Jaehyun, Johnny, Mark, Yuta, Taeil, Winwin, Taeyoung, Ten, Lucas, Jungwoo, Kun, Jisung, Chanle, Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin.

"Wow... There's a lot of you guys!" They were all cute but younger than me.

"What rank are you noona?" Winwin asked me.

"Oh I don't have a rank. I'm a vampire."

"AWESOME!!" Chanle said with a dolphin like laugh.

"You guys. It's getting late! Suho doesn't like it when we stay up late." Taeyong said. All of them whined. But then went to bed.

"GOOD NIGHT Y/N NOONA!!" They all greeted.

"GOOD NIGHT NCT AND TAO!!" I then walked to Minseok's house. It was pretty dark. So I quickened my steps.

'I first get stolen from vampires then wolves. I can't get stolen from aliens. Or demons for that matter. NOT TODAY SATAN!!'

I quickly went into Minseok's house and closed the door.

"Y-Y/n..*hic*" I turned around and saw Minseok with a glass of alcohol in his hand. He was sitting on a chair in the middle of the living room. Staring at the blank TV.

"Minseok? Are you drunk?" I could smell the alcohol and it made me angry.

'How could he drink? Why would he drink?'

"Oh... Yeah I *hic* drank.. Y/n-ah.. I m-missed you sssoooo much." He slurred standing up just to cling on me. "I don't want to lose you.*hic* "

"What do you mean?" He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my neck where the mark is. Even when he's drunk I feel safe in his arms.

"Th-they want to trade you for Ch-Chanyeol... I didn't want them to.*hic* So they f-found out about th-the mark.. But it was s-so*hic* worth it!" He giggled like a child. "I l-looovvve you Y/n..."

He then caressed my cheek. His hand went from my cheek to my lips. He then grazed his lips over mine and looked into my eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered. I gave him a peck on the lips.

"It's your move if you want a kiss or not." He then picked me up and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He was so strong. Usually when guys do this they push the girls against the wall. But he didn't. This turned me on so much.

"I-I can smell*hic* I can smell your arousal..."

"And I can smell your alcohol." We giggled. He then carried me to the room and he gently put me on the bed. He started stripping he only took off his shirt and pants.

"If I-I ever*hic* find this on you again I'll r-rip it apart. I don't care what*hic* Z-Zayla will say." He took off the scarf and whipped the make-up off of my neck. "This is to t-tell all those*hic* bastards not to s-steal my kitten!"

He then licked the mark and I moaned softly. He took off all my clothes, including my bra and panties. He slowly circled his tongue over my nipples. This made me shiver and grip the sheets. His fingers went from my hip to my womanhood and then one of them into my pussy.

"MINSEOKKIE!!" I gasped loudly.

"Y-Yes... Y/n-ah..?" He said so innocently but he knew that he was doing something so sinful. He then put in two more fingers and smiled wider. "Am I d-doing something*hic* wrong? Should I s-stop?"

I didn't know what to say. I didn't want him to stop. And I didn't know how to answer that question. I wanted to say no but as I opened my mouth his fingers went faster. I shook my head and spread my legs wider.

"N-No? Okay..." When he added another finger I threw my head back and came over his fingers. "Your panting is*hic* adorable. And your cum is sw-sweet. Y/n I love you!"

He took off his boxers and rubbed his hard and ready member. I eyed his every move. I then noticed him staring at me. I looked away.

"D-Do you wanna suck it kitten?" He asked lifting my head to look at him.

"Y-Yes daddy.." I then took his dick and put it in my mouth. I bobbed my head back and forth. With my tongue fastly twirling around his member.

"Oh Y-Y/n... Your tongue.. s-so good." Minseok praised drunkly. He then gently pulled my hair out of my face. I looked up at him he then pulled out. He pushed me on the bed then got on top of me and teasingly rubbed his member on the slit of my pussy. "You want it*hic* don't you?"

I nodded and he pushed himself in me. He was bigger than last time we had sex.

'Is that even possible?'

"Wow... Y-Y/n.. you're tight!*hic*" He thrusted faster. I moaned scratching his back with my nails. He was repeatedly hitting my g-spot. It felt so good.

"AAHHH!!! MINSEOK!!" I then came and he came to. He collapsed on me then pulled out.

"Wow... You're the b-best Y/n.. I love you." He said before falling asleep. I kissed him on his forehead and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up.