~14~

Suho's POV

I called everyone to D.O's house because we've been having meetings but no ideas. Only bad blood between Lay and Y/n. But this time I had an idea. A real one.

"Okay everyone. The moment of truth. We have to stop this playing around and come up with ideas that's not risk taking and one that everyone can agree on! Luckily I have that idea."

Everyone ( Tao, Xiumin, Zayla, Lay D.O and Y/n) looked at me waiting to go on.

"Okay good I have your attention. Firstly we need someone to take care of the pup's. Zayla, Tao I'll leave that to you. Lay, D.O, Xiumin and Y/n you guys have to be there because Lay is strong, Xiumin can protect Y/n, Y/n knows the vampires better than anyone else and D.O we all love your food so you're definitely coming with us. But we also need back up so another reason why D.O is coming with us."

"But who's back up?" Zayla said with her hand up. "Is it only Squishy or me included?"

"No Zayla. Only the stronger pup's will go with us. And D.O will lead them. I said you had to take care of the rest of the pup's."

"I just wanted in on the action. Sorry..."

"Sorry doesn't..."

"Light candles... I get it." She interrupted me.

"Good you understand. THE TRAINING BEGINS TONIGHT!!"

[A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I hope you can forgive me.

Saranghaeyo 🦄]