~9~

Y/n's POV

"Minseok... What's going on?" I asked.

"It's nothing." I looked at him. He just looked down then back at me. "We were just talking about how we could get Chanyeol back."

"Can I help?"

"N-No.. Y/n..."

"Please... I don't wanna sit back and do nothing.. I know how the vampires work and I know what they can do." I softly whispered.

"No... It's going to be dangerous. And I don't want you hurt." He then looked at me and leaned closer to me.

I was expecting a kiss but he gave me a hug instead. He then cocked his head to the side and I saw Tao sleeping on the couch right next to us.

"That's a nice scarf." He said and pulled it down where the mark was. He looked kinda disappointed when he saw it wasn't there. He then whispered in my ear, "Where'd it go?"

"Make-up." I simply whispered back. He then laughed.

"What are you two love birds laughing about?" Zayla asked walking in with drinks. It six glasses of orange juice and one tall glass of blood. I eyed it the whole time. Even when she put it down.

"Oh it's nothing. Oh and by the way what gave you the idea that we're 'love birds'?" Minseok asked.

"Y/n told me everything! In detail." She lied. "Not actually. But she did tell me what I had to know to be up-to-date."

"She told you?! You told her?!" Minseok asked Zayla and I.

"It's not like you didn't tell anyone!" I said eyeing Kyungsoo.

"No he didn't. I guessed." Kyungsoo smirked. Zayla and I were speechless.

"YOU GUYS!! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!" Tao whined.

"YAH! WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN SLEEP ON MY SOFA?!!" Zayla said pushing Tao out of her house.

"Remind me never to piss her off." I whispered to Kyungsoo and Minseok.

"AND STAY OUT UNTIL YOU LEARN NOT TO SLEEP ON MY SOFA!!!" Zayla then came in and innocently sat on the couch where Tao previously sat. Soon after that Suho and Lay came inside too. "D.O made sandwiches."

Suho sat down next to Zayla and Kyungsoo sat next to me. Lay sat down in a different chair and he was quiet. Too quiet.

"So how are we getting Chanyeol back?" Zayla asked before taking a bite of her sandwich.

"It's none of your business Zayla." Suho said taking a sip of juice.

"Why not? How come Zayla and I aren't allowed to know about it?" I budded in. I know it's not my place but I really wanted to help.

"Y/n... You and Zayla shouldn't worry about anything." Suho said in a calm voice.

"I know that Zayla doesn't have anything to do with the matter but I do. I should at least do something because I know that I'm the reason why the vampires stole Chanyeol." I stood up.

"Y/n, sit down. You had nothing to do with it!" Minseok told me while standing up as well.

"How can I just stay calm when one of your friends is gone because of me?!" I said and ran out of the house. I didn't know where to go. So I just walked around and saw Tao with other males.

"HEY Y/N!!"