~17~

Chanyeol's POV

I woke up at the site of Baekhyun laying next to me. He was just staring at me.

"Wh-what...?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's just... You were amazing last night." Baekhyun said kissing my forehead. "I thought about it and... Maybe I don't want you to go home. We can live together here. And if not we can get another hou...."

"Baek... I can't. I have my own family and I need a mate. I thought this just a one time thing.."

"Chanyeol... I think I like you. No... I LOVE you. If you need a mate I'm willing to be there." He said emphasizing the 'love' I could tell he was telling the truth. "Chanyeol... I'll do anything."

"C-Can I mark you?" I asked. If he really wants to be my mate he'll have no problem with me marking him.

"Yes. Anything to show everyone that I'm yours. And you're mine." He smiled. I then got on top of him and licked his neck.

I bit into his soft skin. It was like making a hikkie. But it was more than that. I then pulled away and saw the blue-purple mark and smiled proudly.

"Is that how it feels when we turn someone into a vampire?" He chuckled. I just lifted my shoulders then dropped them. "We have to tell Kris."

*Time Skip*

Baekhyun ordered some pizza for me and I just sat in the living room on the couch between Kai and Chen. They were just smirking at me. I didn't know why.

"Oh hey guys!" Luhan said. I just waved but neither Chen or Kai even looked at him. They just had smirks on their stupid faces. Then Luhan, my saviour, grabbed me and pulled me up to sit next to him. "Don't worry about them. Chen is just a troll and Kai is a Kai."

"Thanks Luhan." Luhan and I actually got a long pretty well but soon we stopped talking when Baekhyun gave me the pizza.

"Here. You shouldn't starve to death. You need your strength." He said handing me my lunch. He sat next to me watching me eat. I was pretty uncomfortable but I bared with it.

"Baekhyun! Chanyeol! I need both of you in my office NOW!!" We heard Kris yell out. We both went to his office I was scared but Baekhyun reassured me that it was okay.

"Chanyeol... I need you to howl tonight."

"Wh-why..?" I asked.

"I want your wolf pack to come to us." He said looking me straight in the eye. "You want to go home, don't you?"

"I mean yeah, but.."

"No buts! Even if you don't want to go just do it please." He said sternly. "Thank you, you two may leave now."

"Why'd you call me here?" Baekhyun asked confused.

"Oh nothing." Kris said then shewing us away. We then went to the living room. All I had to do now was wait until night. Then I howl.

'Why are you nervous Chanyeol? All you have to do is howl. That's easy. You and the pup's always did it to Tao when we prank him. It's like a call. But what should I say? How about... Suho? Or come to the forest I'm waiting! Nah... What should I say?'

*Time Skip*

While I was thinking I lost track of time and before I knew it it was already night.

"Come on.. Kris is waiting for us." Baekhyun said to me. We went outside where the others were. All of them were there. I was kinda nervous but I turned into my wolf form and howled.

"AWOO!!" I said 'Help Suho, PCY'. I turned to Baekhyun and sat infront of him. I just sat there waiting.