~16~

Y/n's POV
(The next day)

It was only last night when Suho told us the plan. And that's when we started our training. This morning the pup's started training. We each had jobs to do to train them

Lay - Was training defence.
Minseok - Was training strengths.
And I - Was training speed.

There were nine pup's we had to train. We each trained three at a time. Suho told us not to go too easy on them because they were just teens.

After their training we had a break then we swapped. Each kid was better at one thing than the other. And some were just good at joking. I also noticed that Lay has been a bit nicer to me lately.

"Here. Zayla told me to give you this." Lay handed me a black bottle. I didn't know what was in there. But I took it.

"Thanks Lay." I smiled and drank it. I then tasted the metallic taste of blood. "Mmm... So good."

"She said you needed your energy for that day we're training for." He smiled a dimple smile and left.

"Hey!" Minseok said back hugging me. I then gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled.

"If this war didn't happen, what would we be?" I asked turning around to wrap my arms around his neck.

"That would make us... What do you want to be. Because I want you to be mine. Forever." I gave him a long peck then looked into his eyes. "What really happened when I was drunk? Because I think I remember you moaning out my name."

I blushed then ran into Zayla's house where the others were.

"Y/n. Don't run away from me!" He ran after me and caught me just a I was about to open the door. "What happened?"

"We fucked. Now let me go!" I answered with a giggle.

"How come you didn't tell me such an important part of that night?"

"Well it's your own fault you drank. You could've remembered it." I told him looking down.

"Hehehe.. okay."

"You guys. Get in here! It's getting dark." We heard Kyungsoo yell from inside the house.

We went into the house and Minseok just turned into a wolf. I sat down on the couch and Minseok sat on my lap.

'Pet me!' He said acting cute. But how could I hear what he said?

"Uhh... Did I just hear you talk?" I asked.

"Yeah. Wolves can hear other wolves when in wolf form. But if you're a non-wolf and is marked by a wolf then you can only hear that wolf in wolf form." Kyungsoo explained. I nodded my head and unexpectedly started petting him.

'Mmm Y/n.. That feels nice.' He then layed on his back and I rubbed his chest. 'Lower... Lowerrr....'

"Minseok I can't or else I'll rub your dick." He then turned into a human and looked at me. His cheeks were red and his eyes as big as Kyungsoo's.

"Minseok control your hormones!" Suho chuckled.

"How come Minseok can get a mate but I can't? Suho that's unfair!" Zayla complained out of nowhere.

"It's not that Suho doesn't want you to get a mate, it's just that nobody wants you." Tao said with no emotion.

"What's that supposed to mean!?"

"It's just that... You don't have an ass or boobs. You look like a sheet of paper when you wear a white shirt." Tao said taking a sip of coffee. Zayla pushed her boobs up with her hands showing off her C- cups.

"This. Is. Real!"

"NOT AS REAL AS MY GUCCI!!" Tao said giving Zayla a disgusted face.

"AWOO!!" We heard from the distance.

"Is that...?" Suho asked.

"Could it be...?" D.O asked as well.

"CHANYEOL!!!" Everyone shouted.

"How could you tell?" I asked.

"His howl obviously meant 'Help Suho, PCY'? Duh?" Tao said.

"She doesn't know that Huang Zitao." Minseok glared.