~2~

Y/n's POV

I was sitting in the kitchen waiting for Minseok to come home. I then heard the door open and I stood up immediately.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HERE??!!!" Minseok screamed with another male standing at the back of him. He had black hair and big eyes.

"I was hungry... But the food wasn't tasty... And..." I smelled something. It smells good. I then noticed that the other male had a dead deer in his arms. The blood dripping from its neck. I swallowed hard as I stared at it. I pounced on the unknown boy and grabbed the deer from his hands. Drinking all the blood from its system.

Minseok's POV

"D.O are you okay?!" I asked concerned.

"Yeah... I'm fine." He panted. I looked at Y/n she looked up and sighed. The blood dripping down her lips to her chin. She looked so... Sexy...

'What. The. Fuck. ARE YOU SAYING XIUMIN??!!! SHE JUST ATE A DEER AND NOW YOU'RE CALLING HER SEXY??!!!!'

I looked at my kitchen... It wasn't a big mess but there were somethings that were miss placed and food on the ground.

"I'm sorry Minseok. For the mess. I'll clean it up. And I'm sorry for pouncing on your friend and eating his deer. I'll get you a new one!" She apologized.

'She's talking about the deer like it's something important to me. But too be honest she actually looks cute. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MMMEEEE?!?!?!?'

"Uh.. NO! NO! NO!! It's okay. It was meant for you." I answered. "Oh and this is Kyungsoo but you can call him D.O or Squishy. D.O this is Y/n. Just Y/n."

"Hello Kyungsoo." She bowed.

"Hello Y/n. Just Y/n." Kyungsoo bowed and chuckled. Y/n giggled.

*PANG!*

I felt like my heart just broke a little. I glared at Kyungsoo and just walked away from the two.

"Where are you going?!!" Y/n asked.

"I'm going to take a shower! It's not like it matters. And you need some clothes. D.O take her to Zayla." I answered half way up the stairs.

"Wait.. WHAT?!"

"DON'T WORRY I'LL MEET YOU THERE!!!"

Y/n's POV

Kyungsoo took me out but I stopped at the doorway.

"What's wrong?"

"Sun kills vampire's." He then looked around then went into the living room and took out a small umbrella. He went outside to open it then gave it to me.

"Opening umbrellas inside causes bad luck." He smiled. "But I'm sure you already knew that."

I smiled and nodded. I then looked outside. There were houses all around. It was like a small town. Not actually a town but... It was a dorm but instead of their own rooms it were houses. We then went to a purple and black house. Kyungsoo then went inside and I saw four males and one female.

"Oh uh.. Y/n this is Suho our leader." He gestured to a short, blonde haired male. He smiled and waved.

"Hello. And welcome." He bowed. I bowed as well.

"Zhang Yixing, or Lay, is second in command. Or the co-leader." He pointed to a tall, black haired male with kissable lips. He just took a sip of water, avoiding my gaze.

"Park Chanyeol an Omega." He was the tallest and had red hair with big ears.

"Hi!" Chanyeol smiled brightly. I smiled back and waved at him.

"Huang Zitao, or Tao, one of our Beatas and the youngest. Besides the wolves in training." He pointed to another tall male, with dark rings under his eyes and blue hair. He just bowed and I did too.

"And this is Kim Zayla. She's an Omega. And Suho's sister." She was the only female in the room. Well her and this badass(me). She was taller than me but not as tall as Lay. She also had short white hair and pink tips.

"And everybody, this is Y/n!"

"What is this??!!! ANOTHER FEMALE!!! Alpha, Beata or Omega? Don't say Alpha or I will be jealous." Zayla said with such joy.

"Don't get too excited Zayla. She's a vampire." Lay said glaring at me. Zayla rolled her eyes and looked at him.

"Lay shut up and be nice! Besides I've never had a pet vampire!"

"Wait Wha.."

"COME ON! LET'S GO GET YOU CLEANED UP!!" She cut me off and pulled upstairs into a room.