~7~

Y/n's POV

For the past three days Minseok has been on heat. He has been using me and I didn't have a problem with it. Even though he hurt me, he would always apologize. But I liked him taking it rough. But soon enough I knew we would go back to our old selves and he would treat me like a burden.

Right now I was walking to Zayla's house. She is after all the only friend I have. Besides Kyungsoo and Minseok who has been feeding me. She's a female and seems different. She seems genuine.

"Hey Zayla. What's new?" I asked. She was sitting on the couch in her black and blue pajamas.

"Oh nothing just..."*Sniff sniff* She stopped in the middle of her sentence to smell something in the air. "Do you smell that? It smells like Minseok but not actually..?"

She stood up and followed her nose. She closed her eyes and without noticing she came towards me. She stopped inches away from me. She opened her eyes and gently turned my head to the right.

"You've been marked." She said in a trembling tone. I looked at her confused.

"Mmm... Marked..?" She pulled me upstairs into her room and pushed me to a mirror. My reflection was blurry and faded but I could see a blueish purple mark on the left side of my neck. I gasped.

"Y/n, this is bad. Really bad." She put me down on a chair and got make-up. She put the make-up on the mark very angrily. "Remember... A few days ago you asked me for advice? When you told me that Minseok locked himself in his room? I told you not to go in there...?"

"Yes I remember..."

"What did you do?"

"I went into his room...?"

"You went into his room! And what happened? You were marked. Minseok imprinted on you. He mated with you and gave you the mark. For some people, like me, this would be great news. But for other people, like your family and other wolves, this is bad. Really bad. Nobody wants hybrid babies. It's scary!"

"I'm sorry Zayla."

"SORRY DOESN'T GROW POTATOES!!! If my brother or Lay finds out about this, Lay will most probably bite your head off. If not, then Minseok's."

'Wow! Some girl talk.'

Minseok's POV

I walked to Kyungsoo's house and rapidly knocked on his door. He opened up the door and looked at me. His dark black hair was ruffled as if he had just woken up but he was already in some clothes other than pajamas. He looked like he was going somewhere.

"Minseok hyung! Come in!" He offered. I walked in and his house was clean as always and I could smell food as I walked in. "When Y/n told us that you locked yourself in your room for two days I knew what that meant. How is your heat cycle by the way?"

"Why would you ask me that?"

"I'm just a concerned friend. That's all." We spoke as I followed him to the kitchen. "I was expecting guests but not specific guests. So you're in luck I made breakfast for two."

"You're really close with Suho, right?" He nodded. "And you spoke to him about heat and imprinting... Right?"

"Let me guess... You imprinted on Y/n, mated with her then marked her?" I just stood there shocked.

"I was actually going to ask you how does it feel but to make the long story short... ARE YOU SPYING ON MEH??!!!" I said dramatically covering my body in a joking matter. He just chuckled and shook his head.

"No, I had a hunch so I wrote fanfics about it." He said sarcastically and plastered a fake smirk on his face. We laughed then ate breakfast together. After that Suho told us all to meet at Zayla's place.

(At Zayla's house)

"We are gathered here today.. to remember our dear beloved friend, Park Chanyeol. He was so young. Extremely young to die..."

"TAO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!!! CHANYEOL'S NOT DEAD HE'S MISSING!"

"THEN WHY ARE WE HERE?!!"

"We're here to talk about how we can get him back."

"Oh...~~ We were all so young. EXTREMELY YOUNG TO DIE!! Except for Minseok hyung."

"TAO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Suho pushed his hair back and sighed in frustration. "Lay has a plan to get Chanyeol back. But I'm not sure if this is going to work. But we'll need all of your cooperation. Lay, would you please continue from there."

*Cough cough*"I suggest that we trade Y/n for Chanyeol." He looked down. "I'm not sure how we'll tell them and if the vampires will cooperate."

I stood up angrily slamming my hands on the kitchen table. But everyone went silent I looked behind me and saw Zayla walking towards us with Y/n.

"What are you doing in my house? SUHO I TOLD YOU TO HAVE MEETINGS IN YOUR OWN HOUSE OR EVEN LAY'S HOUSE!!" Zayla shouted with her arm interlocked with Y/n's.

"Lay actually suggested that we have the meeting here. I don't know why?" Suho looked at Lay. Lay just blushed and looked down while clearing his throat.

"I-I thought that this is okay since Suho's house is also the dorm of the wolves in training. And my house is doing that thing..."

"What being a house?" Everyone laughed at Tao's comment. But Lay didn't seem to take it as a joke.

"N-No.."

"What you have embarrassing pictures of Zayla that you took while you were stalking her?" Tao said putting his head in his hands being all cute. This time everyone except Suho was laughing.

"TAO LEARN TO SHUT UP WHEN YOU MUST!!!"

"YOU SEE THAT GUYZ HE DIDN'T DENY IT!!! OW!" Tao then got a slap from an angry Lay. And Zayla seemed to be hiding behind Y/n.

"You know w-what... I should make you guys snacks!! D.O would you like to help?"

"Yes! I'd like to help where I can."

We all then sat on the couch while Suho went outside with Lay. Probably scolding the shit out of him.