Episode 23

"Yes..." Otis replied.

"Mazee you know I have another girl..."

"Haha! Haha! Os..."

"No Bwana Otis. You don't need to laugh. Lemme explain to you." I cut his statement shortly before he could finish.

"Okay. Am listening..."

"The lady coming here today was my first one. I love her so much and I don't like anything that will stress her. But you see...you see... Okay, one her best friends also seduced me and I accepted her. So in short, am dating both of them..."

"Are you sure you'll do so without them knowing that?"

"That's what I want to avoid now bro. Her friend is called Betty but herself knows about it. Now bro, I want you to come with a certain lady once she's here."

"What will we do and you'll be enjoying bro, haha!"

"I just need you to come with her. Let her introduce herself as Betty and that she's your girlfriend. From there, I'll tell Sweeney that you're both my friends. So the point is, I have Betty's number and no way I can delete it because Sweeney is aware I have it. If the number calls me, I will tell her it's Betty, your girlfriend. Please!"

"Haha! I'll do so! You know I can't let you down. But I want to wish you well because it looks challenging as well. Is that Betty aware that your other girlfriend is with you?" Otis asked.

"No! I didn't want her to know. She had threatened me to tell Sweeney everything if I don't give her first priority."

Otis looked at me with a lot of sympathy. He left for his house. Sweeney later called me that she had reached the school's gate. I left to go for her. I had prepared some thick tea with Chapattis for her.

Sweeney had grown more beautiful and her brown skin colour became more noisy. I had to proudly and crazily fall in love with her again!

With the happiness I had, I went and hugged her tightly. She was never afraid to do so even though there were so many people at the gate. Anyway, I was first surprised with her courageousness the first time she held me and looked at me straight to my eyes at Jomo Kenyatta Sports Ground. This was never a surprise to me! I carried for her the black laptop bag she had, held our hands as were going to my place.

"Wow! Your house looks neat!" She said while reaching out for my shoulders, a perfect hug and a short kiss I got. I had one plastic chair. She went to have a seat on the bed. "Baby, I just need to take a shower and have a little rest. I look tired because of the long journey." She told me. She went to take a shower.

While I was alone seated on bed, Betty texted me, "Good evening my love?" It was very fortunate she had texted in such a way when I was with my phone. I knew chatting with her would bring some distraction and Sweeney might also complain and as a result, demand to know whom I was chatting with. I wanted to just give her a call.

As she was still in the bathroom, I told her I was leaving to bring some supper I had bought and forgot to pass by that place when coming back. "Why can't you wait for me so that we can go together?" She inquired. "You're still new... we'll take a walk tomorrow. Lemme just rush to the place." I answered.

A few distance from the rentals, I called Betty. She never picked up the phone calls for the first two attempts. I began to have some stress; not because I was much busy with her that evening, but because she could call back and get me with Sweeney. If I decided to switch off the phone, Sweeney here couldn't feel comfortable with that.

I gave myself a third trial. When the call was almost ending, she picked it up. "Why am I calling severally and you don't pick?" I asked.

"But I think have just picked it?"