Credits & Story Notes

CREDITS:

I do not own the cover photo for this book or any pictures in the chapters (found via Google Images) The source of cover photo is in the below link. 

Photo cover credit: https://www.zerochan.net/1967525 

Miraculous Ladybug is a show created by Thomas Astruc and produced by Zag Animation. I do not own these characters (with the exception of Mrs. Jacqueline, a character I created for the story)

STORY NOTES: 

The events in this story take place three years from the beginning Season 1 and two years after the end of Season 3. (Based on the assumption that Seasons 1-3 happened over the timespan of a year). Also based on the assumption that Marinette and Adrien were 13 going on 14 in Year 1. By Year 3, they are 16 going on 17. 

Adrien has been using the Horse Miraculous to teleport between Paris and New York, helping him maintain his status as Cat Noir and fight crime with Ladybug. 

Luka and Marinette dated three months immediately after the end of Season 3 (Year 1) before deciding they were better as friends. Luka now travels the world sharing his musical passion with fans. He never could find the melody in Marinette's heart. 

Timeline:

(Season 1, 2, and 3) ... Year 1

Adrien and Kagami date and break up... Year 2

Adrien spends time in NY ...Year 3