Birthday

Marinette's pov:

It's been a good couple of years since high school ended. and all of my friends were now 18. Most of them had already got jobs. Chloe was working at her fathers hotel and was also a model like Adrien. Alya has become a really good reporter and that's thanks to her LadyBlog! She still posts all about Ladybug on there even Chat Noir sometimes now. I convinced her that he deserves more attention so she now posts more about him.

Nino has been continuing with his DJ dream and he made it! He's also famous now. Everyone else has also moved on from high school. I lost contact with quite a few people after high school but you have to move on with life sometimes.

I've even come closer to a great friend of mine! Me and Chat Noir have become best friends. He visits me often and we always do fun things together. We play video games, watch movies and he even sleeps over sometimes. My parents know about it so it's all good but they always have a weird smile on their face when they see us too. Sometimes I don't understand them.

Me and Luka became official a few years ago and we've been together since. We do have ups and downs at times but we're pretty good. I've gotten over Adrien... kind of. I can't help it I still have feelings deep down.

Tikki: "Marinette! You're daydreaming again!"

Marinette: "whoops, sorry Tikki. Where were we."

End of Marinette pov:

Marinette continued to make a scarf for Luka it was blue just like his hair and she finished it off with her signature on the scarf. She lifted it up and a look of happiness washed over her face.

Tikki: "that looks awesome Mari!"

Marinette: "thanks Tikki. I hope Luka will like it."

Tikki: "of course he will."

Marinette and Tikki both smiled at each other before hearing a few taps on her window. The same four taps in a row Chat Noir always uses. She rushed over to the window and saw a head hanging down with a smirk. His green emerald eyes popped out in the darkness. She rolled her eyes and opened the window letting Chat climb in.

Chat: "hey Purrrrrincess."

Marinette: "seriously!? Stop with the puns Chat." She crossed her arms but Chat kept a smirk on his face watching choke on a small giggle. "Whatever. Come on let's play some games! My friends are online tonight!"

Chat: "okay!"

The two put on their headsets and played a private game of Call Of Duty with Alya and Nino.

Nino: "hey Mari, when will you tell us who this friend is that you keep inviting to our games."

Chat: " one day."

Nino: you username just makes me laugh too much. What made you think of TheCharmingCat."

Chat: "ouch Nino. I'm just too handsome to have a basic name."

Marinette burst out laughing choking on her drink. Chat looked at her and pouted while she was still laughing. Nino and Alya both joined and laughed.

After an hour, it was time for them all to log off and Marinette and Chat kept talking for an hour. Chat noticed the scarf on her desk and picked it up admiring it.

Chat: "what's this?"

Marinette: "it's for Luka. It's his birthday tomorrow and I wanted to make him something."

Chat: "ooooh your boyfriend." He gently put the scarf back down and looked at the time. "Whoops! Sorry Mari but this cat has gotta split! I'll come see you in a couple of days!"

Marinette: "okay bye Chat."

Chat Noir saluted Marinette and jumped out of her window. She smiled and went straight to bed excited to see her boyfriend the next day.

*the next morning*

Marinette has improved the past few years, she doesn't sleep in much anymore and gets up early to help out at the bakery.

She was up and ready an hour early before going to Luka's boat to surprise him. But one thing hasn't changed. She almost walked out the door when it was time without his scarf. Tikki luckily reminded her and Marinette grabbed his scarf before leaving.

*at the boat*

Luka was in his room playing his guitar and his door suddenly burst open. HIs eyes laid upon the raven haired girl with happiness and stars shining in her eyes. Luka could feel the blood rush to his cheeks as he stood up to greet his girlfriend.

Without saying anything, he ran up to her and wrapped his arms around her one round her waist and the other round her head so she was laying on his chest. They both smiled and Marinette hugged back. Luka broke the hug after what felt like minutes and held her hands in his big hands and looked into her eyes.

Marinette: "happy birthday!" She took her hand out of his and picked up the box she had dropped on her way in turning back around to Luka and giving it to him.

Luka: "you didn't have to Mari!" He took the box and gave her a quick peck on the lips before opening the box to reveal a hand stitched scarf matching his hair. He lifted it up and his eyes widened. "I love it babe! Thank you so much." He hugged Marinette once again before she could respond.

Marinette: "I love you Luka. Come here I'll put it on you."

She broke the hug and grabbed the scarf and tied it round Luka's neck. He admired her beauty as she sorted his scarf. It was warm like her bakery. He felt so comfortable around her.

Marinette: "you're still going to meet me later right!"

Luka: "of course. Where do you want to meet, we never actually said where."

Marinette: "oh yeah, whoops. Meet me outside Le Grand Paris hotel at 5pm! Got it!"

Luka: "aye aye captain! Meet you there."

They both giggled at Luka's little joke and Marinette hugged Luka before leaving to help out at the Bakery.

*at Le Grand Paris half an hour before their meeting time*

Marinette: "balloons, check! Food, check! Guests, not complete!"

Alya: "girl, you need to chill. Everything's done! We just got to wait for everyone to arrive. We're only waiting for Adrien and Nino anyway. And you have to go get changed."

Marinette lifted hey eyebrow at Alya before looking at herself to realise she forgot to change into her dress. "AHH I FORGOT. ILL BE RIGHT BACK!" Marinette ran upstairs into the hotel room she booked for the day to store the party stuff in and changed into her dress as quick as possible.

Tikki: "your dress is gorgeous Marinette!"

Marinette: "thanks Tikki."

Marinette's dress went down to her knee and was pink with musical strings going down the side of the dress with musical notes on top. It had a black straps at the top and she wore her head down with a cute pink flower pin in her hair. She smiled and walked downstairs to see Adrien and Nino finally arrived. She ran down the stairs and over to Nino, Alya and Adrien.

Marinette: "hey guys!"

Adrien: h-hey Marinette. You look gorgeous!"

Luka: "she always is Agreste."