Adrien

Chat Noir and Alya hurried into a dark alley near the hotel as both of their miraculous began to beep as a warning.
Alya obeyed the miraculous and detransformed gently putting the earrings back into Chat's hands.

Chat: "thanks for you help Alya! We need more people like you."

Alya: "thanks Chat Noir but I'm nothing compared to Ladybug. As in the real Ladybug."

Chat: "don't put yourself down, everyone's different. No one is the same as anyone else. You are your own person and you would make a great hero."

Alya: "thanks Chat Noir. You should go, I have to go find Marinette."

Chat's ring bleeped once again like it was begging for him to leave. "Got it! I'll see you around Alya."
Chat started to walk off and suddenly stopped to turn back to Alya meeting eyes once more.

Chat: "look after her for me, okay? She is a great friend to me."

Alya crossed her arms turning herself to face Chat Nour once again raising her eyebrow revealing a smirk creeping into her face. "Ahh, I see what's going on here. Don't worry TheCharmingCat."

Chat: "wha- don't tell anyone it's me please! No one should know me and Marinette hangout. It could put you all in serious danger."

Alya giggled eyeing Chat Noir once more. "Don't you worry Chat, secrets safe with me." Alya dragged here ginger across her lips doing the zip motion and hung her finger in the air. Chat giggled and waved at her before leaping away.

Alya rushed back to the hotel where she saw everyone was all healed up thanks to the miraculous ladybugs. Her eyes laid upon her best friend sitting on a chair with a bewildered face. She walked over to Marinette and was greeted with the same sweet smile she always gives.

Alya: "I'm glad you're okay Mari."

Marinette: "thanks Al, but I don't remember what happened. I don't remember anything- oh wait. I remember helping Adrien hide and then I went into another room. The next thing I knew was smoke surrounding me and Chat Noir holding me in his arms. Alya... Was there an akuma?"

Alya: "yeah, but don't worry. We were saved."

Marinette: "I must have been put under some spell or something."

Alya: "yeah you were." She put her head down trying to hold back the tears that were battling her crying to get out. "The things you said... did you mean it?"

Marinette jumped up out of her seat warming Alya around her neck with her comforting arms. Alya closed her eyes and rested her head onto her shoulder.

Marinette: "whatever it is I said Alya, I love you always. You're my best friend! My sister."
The two broke the hug and stared at each other before giving each other the sweetest of smiles. Marinette's eyes suddenly widened before she rushed back into the building leaving Alya confused.

*with Chat Noir*

Chat Noir climbed through the hotel window back into the room he originally hid in. He closed the door behind him and started to detransform still holding onto the miraculous of the Ladybug. A green light surrounded his body soon revealing his civilian form. He stood looking at Plagg floating with hunger in his eyes. Adrien gladly handed him the camembert hidden in his shirt.

Plagg picked it up before his eyes drew him to the door of the room. He let go of his cheese in shock and flew behind Adrien. Adrien stood bewildered and looked over to the door to see a dark blue haired girl standing there motionless. Her eyes were wide open with shock written all over her face.

Marinette tried to get words out of her mouth but her body was not following and would not move. They both stood there shocked. They could feel their heart beats increase in tension and shock.

Adrien: "M-Marinette... what did you see?" Adrien was able to get some words out to break the wall of tension between the two. This seemed to break Marinette's thoughts. She shook her head before answering his question.

Marinette: "I-I was you as Chat... I was going to say something but you didn't see me and detransformed..."

Adrien put his hand over his forehead regretting decisions and panicking about what to do. He looked back at Marinette who was looking down at the floor. She looked... happy? Sad? He couldn't really read her.

Adrien: "I'm sorry you had to find out like this Mari."

Marinette: "I-it's okay! I probably should have knocked. L-like I never know you could have been getting c-changed or s-something like that." She tried to laugh it out with a fake giggle but she could still feel anxious.

Adrien: "are you disappointed?"

Marinette: "n-no! I'm happy! I'm just shocked, I didn't expect to find out this way. I was willing to wait until HawkMoth is defeated for you to reveal your identity."

Adrien raised his hand to the back of his head resting his soft blonde hair into his hands. He let out a gentle smile at the girl before taking his hand back off and started to walk over to her. Marinette walked backwards towards the wall. Before she knew it, her body made contact with the wall with making a sudden thud. She lifted her head up to meet eyes with Adrien.

Adrien had his hand up against the wall next to Marinette. He had his other in his pocket but slowly lifted it out cupping her cheek softly. Marinette could feel the warmth of his soft big hands.

Blood rushed to her cheeks causing her to blush. They were so close. She could feel his breath brush her nose along with his silky golden hair against her forehead.

Marinette: "A-Adrien...."

Adrien: "Marinette... I-"

The door suddenly flew open dragging their eyes away from each other to the door where two people stood with lifeless faces. Adrien immediately lifted his arm off the wall stepping away from Marinette.

Marinette: "Luka... it's not what it looks like."

Luka grated his teeth tightening his fist together and rushed to Adrien pushing him to the wall. His hand was tugging on the collar of Adrien's shirt making it crease. Adrien was barely in the floor. He was being held up by Luka's strength. Adrien could feel the sweat build up on his face as he looked into Luka's deadly eyes.