Truth Magician

Chat's eyes widened at what words had slipped out of her mouth. He didn't know how to react. Marinette was sat up staring into Chat's emerald eyes like she was looking into his soul. Was this Truth Magician's power?

Chat: "this isn't you Marinette. You love Luka." He bent down to her and looked at her with seriousness written all over his face. Luka also kneeled down following Chat Noir and they both looked at each other.

Chat: "I'm sorry I didn't tell you Luka, I have been visiting her often we should have told you."

Luka: "wait. What are you talking about? She just said she never loved me? She said it's always been Adrien."

Chat: "I heard her say that she's in love with me? Alya?" He turned to Alya to see that a river of tears were flooding out of both of her red eyes dragging her makeup with her.
He suddenly stood up and put his hand on her shoulder comforting her. "What did you hear her say?" He looked at Alya with comfort shining in his eyes calming her down greatly bringing her breathing back to a steady pace.

Alya: "s-she never. S-she never saw me as her b-bff... She just used me..."

Chat: "oh no... don't listen to her Alya, Luka! I know how the akuma's power works. I should go stop him, look after each other! I'll be back soon." He let go of Alya's shoulder and sprinted out of the hotel.
He jumped roof to roof hunting Truth Magician and there was still no sign of Ladybug anywhere. He continued his search.

*with Marinette*

Tikki was tucked in Marinette's bag and observed Luka and Alya's actions waiting for a chance to grab the miraculous and find Chat Noir. After a few minutes of waiting, Luka and Alya got up and went to the front of the hotel where ambulances started to pull up.

This was Tikki's only chance to grab the miraculous and leave. Everyone got distracted and eyes were attracted by the blinding lights of the ambulances.

Tikki rushed out of Marinette's bag and took her earrings before flying out of the hotel unseen and went to find Chat Noir. She eventually found him and flew straight in front of him stopping him in his tracks.

Chat: "you're Ladybug's kwami?! What happened to Ladybug?!"

Tikki: "Ladybug is out of action Chat Noir. She can't help you in this battle. You're going to have to use this miraculous, or find someone to replace her for this mission."

Chat: "it will be best to find someone. I know the perfect person! Thanks Tikki."
Chat took the earrings and held them like his life depends on it. He leaped into an alley way near the hotel and his eyes were directed to a brown haired girl sat next to Marinette outside of the hotel. He eagerly tried to get her attention by waving his arms continuously making them tired. Alya noticed Chat Noir acting goofy waving his arms like a little child.

She giggled and walked over making sure she wasn't seen by anyone. They both smiled at each other before walking further down the alley where it was dark and they couldn't be seen.

Alya: "what's up Chat Noir? Shouldn't you be getting the akuma? And where's Ladybug?"

Chat: "I need Ladybug for my plan to work. And she's not able to fight beside me today."

Alya: "what's wrong with her?!"

Chat: "I don't know Alya, but we need a Ladybug to win this. So, will you accept the ladybug earrings and help me defeat Truth Magician. I'll explain the plan on our way to where he is."

Chat held out the two Ladybug earrings and they shined like stars in the night sky. Her eyes lit up with shock and determination. She picked up the earrings and put them in making a red flash appear in front of her revealing Tikki.

Tikki: "hello, Alya! I'm your kwami for today. My names Tikki."

Alya: "nice to meet you Tikki."

Chat about and Tikki explained the plan and how to use her power. Once they finished, she transformed into Ladybug.
Chat crossed his arms and gave Alya a smirk.

Chat: "you remind me of Rena Rouge."

Alya: "o-oh really? Wow thanks I guess! I don't think I'm anything like her! Anyway, let's focus and capture that akuma."

Chat: "yeah! But first I need to tell you what I figured out. I know how his power works." Alya nodded at Chat before he started explaining. "When he shoots someone anyone they look at fall under some sort of spell, so with Pri- Marinette, when she spoke you would hear a truth that you wouldn't expect to hear."

Alya: "ahh! That makes sense now, why we all heard different things. Okay, thanks Chat let's go kick this akuma's butt."

The two smirked at each other with confidence shining in their eyes. They leaped roof to roof towards the Eiffel Tower where Truth Magician awaited their arrival.

Truth Magician: "ahh, I see you have a replacement for your Ladybug."

Alya: "I'm not a replacement at all! I'm just filling in for once! Now shut up and give us your akuma."

Alya and Chat about continued to dodge Truth Magician's attacks and were able to follow through with their plan. Alya was able to wrap her yo-yo around him holding his body tight. Chat was able to grab the magic stick and use his cataclysm on it. Alya loosed the yo-yo and caught the Akuma with her yo-yo.

"Pound it!"