The break up

Marinette's eyes fluttered open and she could see that she somehow got home the night before. She sat up slowly and put her hand over her head remembering what happened between her and Adrien. "Why did he do that...."

Tikki: "Marinette..."

Marinette: "Tikki, why did he do that. Why did he kiss me." Tears began to take over the kids of her eyes as Tikki sat on Marinette's hand.

Tikki: "he couldn't help himself. Some people get a little carried away sometimes. Also, let me just recall the fact that you did kiss him back."

Marinette: "I-I...yeah... but still I was able to break apart from him."

Tikki: "he was probably angry with himself and thought that kissing you would make both of you feel better. Remember he hasn't dated anyone before."

Marinette: "true... but still."

Tikki: "talk to him Marinette."

Marinette: "I guess I don't have a choice. I'll see him at patrol later. Right now I have to go get this outfit off."

Marinette walked off into the bathroom dragging her tired legs and jumped into the shower taking off all the left over makeup and washed her hair. Once she was dressed, she went back into her room and stared at her phone.

5 missed calls from Luka...

Tikki: "call him Marinette."

Marinette took a deep breath before ringing Luka. He quickly picked up the phone and stated quiet.

Marinette: 'Luka... about yesterday."

Luka: "I'm sorry Marinette... I didn't mean to flip out like that. I don't know what got into me. I have been trying to sort out my anger but Adrien just fires me up when he flirts with you.

Marinette: "no I should be apologising. I didn't even try to stop him."

Luka: "that's because you still like him."

Marinette: "wha- NO! Maybe..."

Luka: "you always have Mari. The way you look at him says it all. Don't try to deny it."

Marinette: "Luka..."

Luka: "it's okay Mari. You should be with him. Adrien likes you and you like him."

Marinette: "but Luka-"

Luka: "it's for the best Marinette. We're both driving you crazy and confusing you."

Marinette: "who told you that?"

Luka: "Adrien rung me just before you rung me back."

Marinette: "Luka. I don't want to leave you."

Luka: "it's for the best. Besides I'm going to America for a good few years. I won't be able to handle long distance relationships. And you wouldn't be happy with it. I want you to be happy Mari."

Marinette: "Luka... I'm only going to do this if you'll be happy. You have to find someone better than me. Got it?"

Luka: "heh, you're funny Marinette. I'll be happy as long as you're happy. You two are made for each other. And to be honest, if I were in Adrien's shoes I would have kissed you..."

Marinette: "Luka... I'll never forget how much of a great boyfriend and a great friend you are."

Marinette: "when are you leaving?"

Luka: "tomorrow..."

Marinette: "TOMORROW! we didn't even get to spend your last birthday properly... because of an akuma and uh that."

Luka: "sorry Mari."

Marinette: "it's okay... as long as I can still call you at least. You're one of my best friends Luka."

Luka: "I will try, but my schedule will be busy."

Marinette: "okay, well I should go I'll come by the boat tomorrow before you leave."

Luka: "okay, see you Mari."

They both hung up the phone and Marinette threw herself onto her bed.

Tikki: "you okay Marinette?"

Marinette: "yeah... I can't believe we just broke up...

Tikki: "it's for the best Mari... you two wouldn't of been able to manage long distance."

Marinette: "I guess so. I'm not excited to see Adrien to be honest. He really scared me with what he did yesterday. I've never thought that he could be like that."

Tikki: "you just need to talk to him Mar-"

Marinette's phone began to buzz making both Marinette and Tikki jump. Marinette picked her phone back up and answered the phone to Alya. They talked about the night before and she told Alya what Adrien did.

Alya: "I think you need time away from the guy. That's not like Adrien at all, I think his emotions are getting the best of him."

Marinette: "I don't know Alya. I was supposed to meet him later, I might just talk to him. Hopefully we can work things out."

Alya: "do whatever you think will benefit you girl, if he does anything TELL ME! We are bffs after all."

Marinette: "thanks Al. I'll call you tomorrow, promise."

The day flew by and before she knew it, she had to go meet Chat Noir at their usual meeting spot. She took a deep breath relaxing her tensed muscles and nerves before transforming into Ladybug. She leaped from building to building until she reached their meeting spot.
She landed and slowly sat down on the cold concrete roof of the building bf awaited Chat's arrival. She stared into the night sky watching the stars shine and twinkle in the darkness relaxing her a lot more.

??: "hey Ladybug."

Ladybug jumped at the sound of a voice and slowly turned around. She couldn't see anything as her face was suddenly surrounded by a old smelling bag. Her heart instantly sped up and as she tried to stand up, something or even someone hit her head with what felt like a brick.