Chapter 4: The intention of team rainbow rocket

The week has passed.It is now weekend. In this week the group do nothing much they just go class and do homework. Life tried to be friend with Serena but calem did not let Serena to talk with anyone.

"I am home "...said Ash while entering the house

"Oh my ash you are home. How did it go ?, What happened there ?"....asked delia while giving him bone breaking hug.

"Mom can't breath "....said ash

"Sorry"....said Delia

"It went great . But it is top-secret so i can't reveal it to anyone"....said ash "soory"

"No problem"...said Delia

"Go get a bath I will serve the food"...said Delia

Ash run upstairs but not in his room he went it in in leaf's room but found no one.

After 5 min he came downstairs .

"Hey mom where leaf "...said Delia

"She is hanging with Gary's group of friends"...said Delia

"Thats great "....said ash and started eating

After 30 min ash finished his food

"Mom I have to go somewhere"...said "while investing a cave we found some crystals looks like mega stones I don't know anything about them so I have to go to prof sycamore lab to examine them"

"Ok take care and remember you have school from Monday"....said Delia

"Ok mom "...said ash

Ash let out his Charizard from his pokeball and flew towards prof sycamore labs.

After sometime the Charizard decends in front of a building .

"Thanks Charizard"...said ash as he dismount from Charizard back "return "

He entered the building and shouted prof sycamore a middle aged man with a white lab coat came .

"Hello you must be ash "...said prof sycamore"diantha has informed me everything and I arrange a meeting with 2 powerful trainer for your aid "

"Thanks professor I think we should talk about it in a close room"..said ash

Then they went inside the room.

"Let me introduce Alain is the strongest mega evolution trainer in kalos "...said sycamore

Then Ash remembered something he took 4 stones from his bag.

"Yeah professor can you please take a look at these"...said ash while taking out 4 shining stones "I found these there in the basement the champions said they all have mega stones for their Pokemons so if i have a suitable Pokemon I can have it otherwise you can have for study or give them to someone who have suitable Pokemon"

"Let me see "...said sycamore and took the stones with himself in other room

"So Alain you also have a Charizard nice so about other Pokemons"...said ash

"I have more pokemons "....said Alain "they all are strong what about you"

They both talked for a while then prof sycamore came.

"Ash these are Charizardite x and y both and sceptilite and metacrossite"...said sycamore " I believe you have all Pokemon for these but what will do to 1 chardite which one you don't  want "

"Yeah I will give one Charizardite to my sister"...said ash

"Good I have already carved them and made locket"...said sycamore "and have it also it is key stone required for it and I made it in that glove when you have no use of key stone it automatically hide it"