Chapter 10: Planning of Saviours

Serena pov

It almost 2 weeks with Ash in my house there house will repair in 3 days. Red had returned to pokenation after the 4 days of incident.

Now I am going to school with Ash and Leaf already left with pikachu to give us privacy. We are walking silently.

"Hey serena so what next"....Ash asked as he turned his head towards.

"What mean by next"....I asked in confusion.

"About your dream what you want to become in future"....ash said as think hard.

'what I want to be'....I think the only thing I do is ryhorn racing in my whole life.

"I didn't know it "....I said a bit sad.

"What about performance"....he said with a smile.

"But I only choose it because I don't know how to battle"....I said.

"You should give it a go I'm pretty sure you will do great".... said ash.

He always gave me confidence.

"Ok I will try it if you say"....I said.

"No not for me but for yourself and your pokemons"....ash said.

I smiled at his selflessness. He always put his loved ones before him. We reached school and talked with our group then bell rang and we went for our class.

Nothing happened in class other then study now it is lunch time. We are sitting on the table in cafeteria and eating food while ash and Pikachu gobbling the food and ketchup.

"Looking at your crush huh".... whispered dawn to me.

I become red.

"No it's not like that".... I said.

"Yeah I know".... said dawn and start eating food.

"Hello guys"....said leaf as she walked towards our group with a girl.

She wear a yellow dress and a pikachu on her shoulder as well.

Ash's Pikachu jump from Ash's shoulder and played with her Pikachu. We introduce to her and went to our classes. The time goes pretty fast and now it is Special classes.

I walked to aria and talk with her about performances she told me to participate in one.

"There is a showcase which will happen in Shalour city".... said aria

"Can I participate "....I asked

"Sure you can"....said aria.

I thanked her and start thinking what to do in the performance.

After the school I and ash walking to home alone. I wondered where are others.

"Hey Ash where are others I hadn't seen them "....I said to him

"Yeah it is something I don't know"....ash said

"So about showcases will you participate in one"....said ash.

"Yeah I talked to aria she said I can participate"....I said at which he smile.

We talked a bit and we reached home.

"Mom we are home "....we said as we reached home.

"Welcome both of you go in room and complete your home work I will call you when dinner is ready"....said my mom and we walked towards our room.

We completed our work and come down for dinner. We ate food and went to our rooms.

Ash pov

Next day I woke pretty early and I see a message from diantha 10 minutes ago. I get out of bed and went to bathroom after sometime I walked down.

"Good morning Ash ".... said mrs grace

"Good morning mrs grace"....I said.

"Why you up so early" ....asked mrs grace

"I have a meeting with diantha and prof sycamore I think aria will be there also".... I said as she nodded.

"Ok see ya".....I said and exited the house.

I walked to school and went into office to see everyone except Astrid are here.

"Hey guys where Astrid"....I said as I sat on chair.

" She will be here in notime"....said prof sycamore.

After 15  min Astrid entered the room.

"Why you always 15 mins late"... I said.

" Because from her house it took 15 mins to get here and he left from house at meeting time "..... Said Alain.

" That's called Talent ".... Said Astrid as she wear Black  sunglasses

"Ok so now everybody is here"....said diantha "we can start the meeting".

"Aria said that the festival which will organise in Santalune city in 2 weeks they will organise a exhibition performance of aria and Palermo will be there"....said diantha.

"Ok so now we want to introduce you to your hidden member of your team Axel Blaze "....said prof sycamore.

"We are here for planning so introduction will be done later".... said diantha.

"We need someone who is not well known in public with her"....saud aria.

"We can send alain and Astrid both to her. They are not known by much people as for me I am widely known so I can be in crowd so I can see anything fishy"....I said at which all nodded.

"Yeah that indeed good but you will be the chief guest because you are youngest champion and of two regions"....said aria.

"So will diantha also there"....Axel asked.

"Yeah I have to ".... said diantha.

"Ok so ash and Diantha can be with Palermo in VIP box"....said Axel.

"Ok and Axel can become security incharge and can be with aria everywhere"....I said at which everyone nodded.

"What about to searching in crowds"....said Alain.

"We can ask leaf for help"....said Astrid

"It's brilliant leaf will go there with your friends and will be in crowds and no one can suspect her"....said diantha.

"Who is leaf"....asked Axel as he is confused.

"She is my sister"....I said.

"So why you don't call her for meeting "....asked Axel.

"We only told her what she have to do else she will mess up or will be freak out"....said diantha.

"Yeah her part in every mission is to stay in shadows we can use her as secret weapon"....said Astrid.

"Ash "....said diantha.

"Ok I will tell her"....I said as I understand what she want.

Then the door open and Gary walked in.

"Ok so I am late or everyone early"....saud gary as he see us all.

"No-one is early or late we all are time "....said prof sycamore.

"We can't tell you others parts in mission you only have to know yours "....said diantha.

"So why ash alain Astrid and that new boy"....said Gary.

"Sorry we can't tell you it is a secret Mission as for others they are primary team while you stay in shadows and get information"....said prof sycamore.

"Ok so gary you will have to check camera footage of the day and keep your eyes open for any suspicious things also you can be with your friends"....said diantha.

"Ok that's enough if we have information or something I will text you"....said Diantha.

We made our way to classess.

Chapter 10 end