Chapter 7: Beginning of love of champion and a queen

Serena pov

I was going to home after school. Something is different not in bad way I am happy from inside everything is beautiful. I went inside the house to see mom is in kitchen.

"Mom, I am home "....I said as entering the house. I went to living room to see mom is in kitchen.

"Hello honey "....said mom " hows your day" asked my mom as she come out of kitchen and gave me a big hug.

"Good "....I said thinking should I tell her about the feeling or not then my mom said something to draw out me of thoughts.

"Did something happen"....asked my mom I can see concern in his eyes and voice.

"Yeah it's just something fell different I am happy of no reason that's all "....I said as my looking me carefully

"When it starts happening "....asked my mom.

"After ash took me to eat with himself and his friends"....I said by hiding the fact that ash bought food for me.

"Its normal it is just you meet a true best friend after long time make many friends after long time "....my mom said after thinking something. I nodded.

"Mom I need some money "....I said to mom as she see towards me by questioning look "screen of my phone is broke today"....I finished as she smiled and give me money and a list of something.

"You are going to market to repair it so buy some things like curtains old one are not good "....I nodded and went to mall.

I reached mall as I entering I hear someone called my name.

"Hey serena"....I just turn back and see the twins standing there.

Leaf pov

We are making are way towards mall. The events after school are bit confusing then ash told me everything about the base and his meeting with alain, Astrid , aria and prof sycamore. I was mad at him for not contacting me for 2 days after come in kalos . He apologized for sometime and I forgive him. As we are entering the mall I see a certain honey blonde girl I recognised her as our friend and call him.

"Hey serena"....I said as she turn around and see me and ash

"Hey "....said ash

"Hey ash and leaf "....said serena as we started walking to her

"What are doing in mall "....I asked as she was staring at ash

She snapped out by my voice and said "I am here to repair my phone's screen and buy somethings for house"

"Good we were also here to buy phones "....said ash as he put his hand back to support his head.

"You never have a phone back "....asked serena a bit shocked

"Nah what the use of it "...asked ash

"Because you can call someone. don't tell you not know how to use phone ".....i said at which ash sweat dropped and started whistle.

Serena giggled and we went towards phone shop we bought two latest phones by help of serena with a ear bug. Then serena deposit her phone for repair and we went to shops to help serena to buy things and ash is carrying our bags. I also bought some mats and curtains for my rooms.

Ash pov

I started feeling like I am a coolei I am carrying all of stuff of serena and leaf. I see ahead both are talking and giggling.

'oma she so cute when she smile what am I thinking what wrong with me '.....I thought

"Ash our shopping is done give those bags to us and bring serena's phone we will wait in that cafe ".....said leaf .