Chapter-16: Stoping Garchomp

Ash pov

I am now running on road to Lumiose City to stop that Garchomp accompanied by Pikachu and Frokie. He flew to the Prism tower.

'i have to save Garchomp'....I thought as I increase my speed.

After sometime I reached Prism tower. I saw Garchomp is on Prism tower but not on top.

I passed the crowd and told officer Jenny about this behaviour of Garchomp.

"Ok pikachu let's go "....I said to pikachu and made our way near Prism tower.

"How do we climb it"....I said.

"Pika pi Pikachu [yeah like I would know]"....said Pikachu.

"Frokie fro [not now]"....said Frokie.

"We can help"....said a voice from behind.

"Clemont and bonnie"....I said.

"Hlo"....said Clemont.

"My brother made that tower so he can take us up there"....said bonnie.

"Ok so lets go"....I said.

Clemont and we made our way behind the tower and Clemont use his Aipom hand to unlock stairs.

We entered climb stairs but at the end the door got blocked by rocks  but I passed and it completely blocked.

"You okay "....I asked to Clemont and bonnie.

"Yeah we are okay go ahead and save him"....said Bonnie to me.

I nodded and ran towards Garchomp.

"Hey Garchomp please calm down"....I
said as he turned towards me and started calming down.

But the sparks flew from his collar which enraged  him. He shot a hyper beam towards us which we dodged and Garchomp flew at the top of tower.

"Oh man"....I said the I saw more stairs on wall to the top. Pikachu and Frokie jump on my shoulders and I started climb up.

"Garchomp let me help you calm down"...I said as I reached on top of the prism tower.

Garchomp shot dragon rage which we dodged completely. Then I commanded pikachu to use iron tail on the collar. Pikachu hit the collar with iron tail and shattered the collar while Frokie used his frubbles to stick Garchomp's legs with Tower.

"Well well look like you saved him "....said a voice behind me. I turned and saw a man on tailonflame.

"Lysander"....I said.

"So I become famous even the youngest champion of two regions ever Ash Ketchum know me."....he said.

"What do you want Lysander"....I asked him.

"Only two words"....he said which confused me.

"Flame Charge"....he commanded his tailonflame which came towards us we all dodged it but lost our control and fall down the Prism tower.

We all are falling. Pikachu, Frokie and me we all are falling from the tallest building of World.

We can't even process what happened but we are falling from Lumiose tower.

Serena pov

We are in festival enjoying Aria's performance then suddenly some goons and a rampaging Garchomp ruined it.

Champions told everyone to leave the stadium immediately but I didn't want to leave Ash I stayed hidden and saw everything.

The leader of goons and Champions are talking to each other and two strong Charizards were defeating the Pokemons.

The champions had defeated every goon and there leader.

I was to about to go to Ash but I saw he ran towards Lumiose City to stop the Garchomp.

' I have to go to Lumiose City too'....I thought and made my way toward the city.

I ran to Lumiose City and we went to Lumiose tower.

Ash was climbing up higher top of Lumiose tower.

'please Arceus keep him safe '....I said while joining my hand on my heart.

Ash had saved the Garchomp but a man used some fire type move to disbalance Ash and dropped him from there.

Time is stopped for me. Tears are falling down my eyes. Love of my life my Ash is falling for death.

I broke down and fall on my knees and start crying.

Then I heard a loud roar and saw Ash and his Pokemons are on the back of Charizard. I smiled and wipe my tears.

'he is safe '....I thought.

He is now on ground and Charizard is threatening him.

I made my way to him and hug him very tightly and fall with him.

Leaf pov

Ash's Charizard sense his danger and saved him. I was running to him but Serena beat me in it and reached and hug him and fall with him.

They stand up and I and may hug Ash and we also fall with him.

"Ow... Hey that hurts you know"....Ash complained to me and may.

"Yeah but falling from the tallest building of Kalos didn't hurt"....said may sarcastically.

"Ash Ketchum if you ever ever do that again I swear I will not give you food for whole week"....I said threatening him while bracing my knuckles.

"Sorry I will not do it"....Said Ash.

"You better not"....I said.

Then all of our friends came and ask Ash. We went to home and Ash had to go to school with Champions.

Today was a great day expect the Team rainbow rocket part but because of them I got to know that Serena didn't have a little crush on Ash but she loved him deeply.

Chapter 16 end