Chapter 17: Feelings got viral.

Ash pov

After that incident everyone went to their houses and I went to School to meet champions. We decided that we all meet at School after missions.

I reached school and walked towards principal's office. Every champion and Alex, Astrid and Alain was their.

"Ash are you okay? ".... Asked Cynthia.

" Yeah I am fine ".... I said.

" You should always be careful. That was unacceptable. ".... Said Lance

" What will happen and what type of results could your action produce you should think about that ".... Said Alder.

" And you too Pikachu you should careful ".... Said Steven.

" We are sorry "...i said.

" Ok so submit your reports".... Said Professor Sycamore.

We all submit our mission reports.

"Alright, now you all have a day off today and it's your 2nd last day today".... Said Professor.

Just when Professor ended his words a message pop on my mobile screen. It's from Professor Sycamore.

'Why is professor texting me when I am in front of his eyes'.... I thought.

I opened that message and my eyes are widened.

"Ash, I am sure you are wondering why I text you when you are in front. Keep neutral face. I think there is a TRR grunt is hidden in this school building. He must have forwarded everything we had talked about that's why I leave all confidential information for now and told you to rest. Catch him he might know about some bases.".... That message said.

I quietly showed that message to everyone.

"Ok professor see ya ".... I said and we all started to walk out.

We leave the school and walked some distance.

" Ok so Lance tell us the plan ".... I said as I stopped in my tracks.

" Looks like you read my mind. So here's the plan. Use your Gengar to find him easily and quietly then use hypnosis and dream eater for a little fun".... Said Lance.

We all smiled and I told my gengar everything. He went to school and started his work. After sometime he came to us and started to leading us the way to his hiding position.

"So he was hidden the empty box of Pokefood in store room next to office. ".... Said Diantha.

We took him out of the box. He had a terrified face. We all wondered what kind of dream it could be. Then I ordered gengar to wake him up.
He opened his eyes and saw us.

" So what was more terrifying your dream or seeing us all in front of you ".... Asked Steven.

" You all ".... Said that grunt.

" How cruel. You are saying that we 3 beautiful girls here are terrifying ".... Said Astrid.

" No i... I don't mean it ".... Said that grunt.

" So what you mean say it ".... Said a angry Astrid

" Astrid is indeed terrifying. ".... Said Alain quietly.

" You say something ".... Said Astrid to Alain.

" No ".... Said Alain

" Well let me clear only Astrid is girl you both are women age of 40"....said Lance.

"Come on lance. We don't want to insult or break your bones because you have to treat our new guest".... Said Diantha.

" Yeah how could we forget about you ".... I said to the terrified grunt.