Chapter 13: The final plan

Ash pov

I woke up from a good sleep yesterday was very tiring. I went to walk with Serena but from now fun is over we have only 4 days so we have a last meeting today.

We all are settled but surprisingly Leaf is also who is our secret mate.

"Can anybody tell why leaf is here"....I asked.

"Why you think only you can attend meetings with champions not me"....said leaf.

"No it's not like that you are our secret trump card who help us from shadow if anyone see you with us they could know we have a secret weapon"....I said to leaf.

"I know your concern but first the champion team give suggestions to modify the plan"....said prof sycamore.

"Ok so we have Leaf, Gary, Alain, Axel and team captain Astrid"....said prof sycamore.

"So we planned that Leaf will be in crowds and inform Ash but the showcase management want all champions on VIP box so our this plan is flop."....said Diantha.

"I have an idea "....I said "how about we forgot about our old plan and made new one"....I continued.

"We all will be in VIP box so we can protect Palermo because we will be with her" ....I said

"Yeah and Gary and Leaf will be in crowds and manage our team "....said lance.

"You both have to manage the security can you do that without blowing the cover"....lance said to Gary and Leaf.

"Yeah sure"....they said in unison.

"Good keep your eyes open for everything"....I said.

"Ok so it leaft Alain , Astrid and Axel"....said Cynthia.

"Astrid you will be with us and report everything about progress of you and your team. Remember everything means everything"....said Lance.

"Ok I will not let you down"....said Astrid.

"Ok so Alain and Axel you have the hardest part"....lance said "you both are alike and a brotherly relation "....lance continued.

"You both have to send your strongest pokemon back stage and walk to stage with Aria in uniform of security guard"....said lance.

"Yeah that's good"....said prof sycamore.

"If I know Giovanni and others enough they would go for Palermo and buy some of our security gaurd so we need someone who cannot be sold."....I said.

"Lance how many of your G-men Identity is hidden out of your hq"....said Steven. "we can use g-mens as security staff because they cannot be bought"

"Good idea but only 30 g-men are unknown"....said lance.

"Don't worry about it I can call dad and inform him about it so he can send some of his strong and trustworthy soldiers"....I said.

"Ok so first point of buying security is out so he will attack on VIP box or hide some bomb in it we can use bomb squad and i can use gengar so he can tell so the last point is hostage he will kidnap Aria and demand for the orb"....I said.

"Yeah but what if it all not happen"....asked alder.

"Don't worry if he use some other strategy we have Alain and Axel for Aria and we all champions for Palermo "....said prof. Sycamore.

"How do you know he will do such things "....asked Gary

"Informers mate"....I said

We then told Gary and Leaf to leave .

"Ok so everybody knows the plan " ....said Prof sycamore.

"Ok Ash I want you to have this pokemon and train him".... said prof sycamore as give me frokie

"Thanks prof"....I said.

"How about a battle".... said Axel.

"Yeah let's go"....I said

We made our way to battlefield.

"Hey Axel how about one on one ".... said Alain.

"Yeah sure"....said Axel.

Both stand on opposite side and realese Charizard.

"Wow charizard vs charizard intresting"....said cynthia.

"You both knows the rules so battle begin".... said lance acting as refree.

"Ok charizard start things with Dragon claw"....said Alain.

"Block it with your own Dragon claw"....said Axel

Both Charizards flew at each other as there claw surrounded by green claw of dragon energy. They clash each other's claw but not giving other an opening.

"Charizard use Flame thrower"....said Axel.

"Block it with dragon pulse"....said charizard.

Axel's Charizard realese a stream of fire and Alain's charizard realese a dragon energy both attacks colloided and a explosion happen.

"Now charizard fire blast "....said both in unison.

Both Charizards use fire blast but it didn't colloid both attacks made there way to opponent head on.

After the dust settled both Charizards can be seen tired.

"Charizard blast burn".... said Alain.

"You too".... said Axel.

Again they both use same attacks but the blast burn colloid and smoke cloud formed in middle of battlefield.

Then Axel's Charizard came out of smoke and hit Alain's charizard with thunder punches.

As the attack complete Axel's Charizard is standing and breathing heavily while Alain's charizard was down with swirl in his eyes.

"You faught well"....alain said and returned his Charizard in his pokeball with smile.

"You need a rest friend you deserve it"....said Axel while returning his Charizard.

"You were great "....said Axel as he made his way towards Alain and shake his hand.

"Yeah but next we both don't hold back and use our true power"....said Alain.

They came towards us

"Why didn't you use mega evolution".... asked prof.

"It's just a sparring match so we didn't see the use of them".... said Axel.

"Ok now cynthia how about your Garchomp vs mine it will be fun"....I said.

"Yeah sure"....she said as we made our way towards battlefield.

Chapter 13 end