Chapter 8: The secret plan of team Rainbow Rocket.

Ash pov

I woke up in the morning as I see the clock it reads 7 am .

"Its too early for school. Let's do some training then "....I thought as school will start on 9 am.

I went to backyard, thanks to prof oak by combining his garden we have a big space I realease everyone and start some exercise then I told them for a sparring match.

It is now 8:30 I have to be ready for school. I decided to not to take my strongest pokemon with me except Charizard and Lucario.

I select Torterra, Snorlax , Aerodactyl , Charizard , Lucario and Pikachu and went to my room. I take bath brush teeth and get ready for school.

"Morning mom"....I said to mom. She is in kitchen preparing breakfast.

"Morning honey you woke early "....said my mom as she give me my breakfast. "Here "

"It is yummy mom "...I said as I eat breakfast "where is leaf "...u asked as leaf never sleep that much she should up by now.

"She will come in 5 min"....my mom said.

Then leaf came and we ate breakfast and went for school.

"Bye mom"....said me and leaf me unison.

"Bye ".... said my mom

We started to walk towards school and we went towards serena 's house.

"Serena "...I called her as grace opened the door.

"Hello Mrs grace "....we said in unison

"Hello ash and leaf serena will come in 5 min why don't you come in"....said mrs grace with a smile.

We entered the house and went in living room and sit down on couch.

"Serena is coming she went in her room to fetch her bag"....said mrs grace "serena ash and leaf are here"

"Coming "....we hear a sound from upstairs it is serena.

She came downstairs and give her mom a hug.

"Ok let's go "...she said to me and leaf

"Bye mom" "bye mrs grace ".... serena,leaf and I said

We walked to school while chatting about random stuff. serena is a bit distracted as she was thinking about something.We reached to school premises and entered.

Serena pov

Ash, I and leaf we were walking to school I am bit distracted by the fact that I kissed ash last night. What will he think of me I hope I didn't ruin our friendship. 'relax serena if you ruin your friendship he will not come to your house at first place'....I thought. We reached school premises as we entered and see our group of friends in usual spot chatting.

"Hey guys "...ash greeted as we went to them.

"Hey "....said everyone in our group

Then I see that Gary and Paul watching Ash's hands bandages carefully.

"Ash what happened to your hand "....asked Paul as I remember what happened.

"It is just a small cut nothing to worry about"....said ash with a smile the smile I admire the most.

"How "....asked Gary.

Ash explained everything to them what happened last day at my house and about calem. The group praised him and some call calem bitch or jerk.

"Good ashy boy you are now grown up as you can save your girlfriend and mother in law"....said Gary as he put his hand on ash shoulder.

My face was completely red and I was blushing maddely as Ash's face also become red.