Chapter 9: Misfortune of team Rainbow Rocket

Leaf pov

We are on our way to home. We see nothing different. I and serena are the first one to reach and we ran inside house. As we entered mom walk out of kitchen and we gave her a hug.

"Leaf sweety and serena what are you doing here and where is Ash and most importantly what about your class"....my mom asked confused.

"Thank God you are safe"....I said in tears while hugging mom it made her more confuse.

"Why what happened to me"....asked mom.

After a while Diantha and gary came follow by prof sycamore.

"Thank God you are safe"....said Gary as mom become uncomfortable.

"Why you all are saying same things "....asked mom.

We walked to living room and sat on couch and chair and told everything to her.

"Looks like Ash's information is wrong "....said Gary

"No it can't be he never been wrong till now"....said diantha as I nodded.

"We should stay here until ash return"...said prof sycamore which make me and mom feels good.

We talk a bit long some random stuff. Then we heard a explosion on the door which scared me , mom and serena.

"Show yourself "....said diantha as she realese her Gardivior followed by Gary as he released  blastoise and prof sycamore's garchomp.

"Wow isn't it our kalos champion "....we hear a voice which make shievered down our spines.

"Who are you "....asked Gary.

Then the smoke settled and there standing a man with blue hair in black dress and a white sleeveless coat and G is imprinted on it.

"What do you want Cyrus".... I asked in anger as I realese charizard.

"You know him"....asked diantha.

"Yeah he was leader of tean galactic and ash and I defeated him"....I said as I locked my eyes on him.

"How arrogant you are. You didn't open door for me so I have to breech in and then the guest is standing and you are not asking to sit. I must say you don't have manner".....said Cyrus with a smile.

"We don't have to show you our  manners especially you"....said Gary in venomous tone.

"Ok guys, charge".... Said Cyrus as his grunts charged in realese zubat and dustox and start destroying everything.

"What do you want"....asked mom I fear.

"Something the Cynthia give your child something which is rightfully mine the adament and lustrous orb".... said Cyrus which shocked everyone.

"How do know even champion didn't know about it except cynthia"....I said in shock.

"I have my ways".....said Cyrus. A grunt came with a trophy and Cyrus smile. Then the trophy started to Float in air. Everyone see in direction of Gardivior.