Chapter 11: A champion surprise.

Serena Pov

I woke up and see ash is not there.

'He must be training '....I think to myself and went to bathroom to clean up.

Then I realese fennekin from her pokeball.

"Good morning fennekin"...I said as she smile.

I went downstairs. Mom and mrs Delia is in kitchen while leaf is sitting on couch with her evee.

"Morning leaf"....I said as I walked to her.

"Morning serena"...leaf said to me.

"Morning mom and morning mrs Delia "....I said as they greeted me.

"Where ash? is he off to training"....I asked to mom.

"Oh he went somewhere he had a meeting with Champions so he will go school from there"....said mom.

"He didn't tell me about meeting."....I said

"Actually he too got informed in morning so he have to run and he didn't even have breakfast".... said mom.

Ash leave food then it must be urgent.

We ate our breakfast and off to school.

"So you like ash "....said leaf which shocked me.

"No ..I mean yes...oh it's n-"....I said but cut off by leaf.

"I know you love him.".... said leaf.

"And I think he likes you too but he is so dense to realise it"....said leaf

"You know I love him but I am scared to tell him it will ruin our friendship"....I said a little bit sad.

We make our way to school and entered to see everyone was here with ash.

"Hey everyone"....I and serena said.

"Hey "....they said in unison.

We talked for awhile then prof sycamore speak in speakers and ordered everyone to gather in auditorium.

"What is there special announcement"....I said.

"Ok let's go"....said Dawn.

We walked to auditorium and sat on top section.

"Hello students today you will see the champions of all regions.

The crowd roared wildly.

"Please welcome Lance the jhoto champion".... said prof. Sycamore.

"Now we have hoenn champion Steven stone"

"Sinnohion beauty cynthia and ex champion of Sinnoh"

"Kalision beauty Diantha"

"Now we have the champion of Kanto and sinnoh Ash Ketchum"

Ash stand from his seat and went on stage to join them as they all welcomed ash.

"The champions will be Kalos for atleast a week and they have to stay in this school so you all have day off until they stayed here"....said prof at which all students roared.

Whole school is empty and we are walking to home ash also had to stay with them but he can come whenever he want.

"So ash when will you go there"....I asked

"I will left in like 2 hours".... said Ash.

"So when will you challenge gyms"....I asked.

"Mr goodshow said that I am already champion of 2 regions so I don't have to gather gym badges because I will be stronger then all of them."....said ash as I nodded.

"So ash what meeting you have in morning "....I asked.

"Oh it's just why we all regional champions are here. We are here to see aria live performance which will be in 7 days."....said ash.

"You can come with me in vip box if you want"....asked ash.

"Really sure it will be cool right"....i said.

Ash's pov

"Really sure it will be cool right"....she said with a smile.

We reached house to see leaf sitting with mom and mrs grace.

"Why didn't you wait for me"....i asked to her at which she shrugged her shoulder.

"I told them about everything"....said leaf.

"So you will be away from us "....said mrs grace.

"Serena will feel lonely"....said mom.

"Why she has you , mrs grace and leaf even my pokemon".... said ash

"How can someone be that dense ".... said leaf.

"Hey I am not dense"....I said.

"Ok so go rest in your rooms dinner will be ready".... said mom

We rest for sometime and eat dinner now it's time to left.

"Ok see ya "....I said as I left home

"Take care".... said mom.

"Bye "....said all of them in unison.

I reached the school and went to office and see all of them are here.

"Now everyone is here we can start"....said prof sycamore and he gesture to lance

"Ok so forget the last plan Ash you have to be with us we will work out a new plan"....said lance as we all nodded.

" so you see my g men are tracking the team rainbow rocket and they have many hidden bases in Kalos"....said lance as he point red dots on screen.

"So we need two strong teams for this one will be in crowds and other for security because we champions can not envolved directly."....said diantha.

"So we need secondary team and the leader of that team will be Astrid"....said prof sycamore as we all nodded.

"The team consists Astrid and Alain of course and Gary, Leaf and Axel "... said prof sycamore.

"Ash you told your mom and pokemons to keep trophy and orbs safe at any cost"....saud cynthia.

"No problem my pokemon are more than alert "....I said.

"Ok it is enough for today go to your rooms and take rest from day after tomorrow your real work will start".... said prof sycamore as we all went to our rooms.

Chapter 11 end