Chapter 14 : Beach day

Ash pov

Yesterday was a tiring day. We saw the capability of Axel and I had one on one between Cynthia and mine Garchomp. I remember it.

Flashback

"It is a one on one between Ash and Cynthia you both know the rules so begin"....said prof sycamore.

"Garchomp I choose you"....I said as I threw Garchomp's pokeball

"Let's fight Garchomp"....said Cynthia.

Both of our Garchomp realese a battle cry and nodded at each other.

"Ok Garchomp let's start things with slash "....I said.

"Counter with dragon claw"....said Cynthia.

Both Garchomp ran to each other and slash there claw and slide back

"Fire blast"....I said.

"Dragon pulse"....said Cynthia.

Both Garchomp roar and fire respective move. The collision was big with threw both of them backwards but they get there footing.

"Ok Garchomp Earthquake"....I said.

"Garchomp no"....said Cynthia.

My Garchomp use Earthquake which is direct hit on Cynthia's which threw him back.

"Garchomp you ok"....asked cynthia as her Garchomp nodded.

"Good now use Dragon claw"....said cynthia

"Catch it with Crunch then finish it with Draco meteor "....I said.

Cynthia's Garchomp ran towardsy Garchomp with Dragon claw and slash it but my Garchomp catch it with Crunch and use Draco meteor. It was direct hit.

When the smoke settled my Garchomp was standing while Cynthia's down with swirl in his eyes.

"Good job buddy have some rest"....I said as I returned my Garchomp and Cynthia did same.

Flashback end

It was a great battle. I use bathroom and went to battlefield for sometime training. After 1 hour of training I came back take a shower eat breakfast and went to park for walk.

I saw my friends there.

"Hey guys"....I greeted them.

"Hey "....they all said.

"Hey sis when is our home getting repaired. give me a call when you guys want help with moving or call pignite and my other Pokemons they will help"....I said.

"Yeah about that our home is repaired but mom said she will feel lonely so we will move when you are free to spend time with us"....said leaf.

'Wow I haven't home for like 2 days I should go home '....I thought.

"Yeah I will be home I have day off today"....I said

"So what about beach we all are free today"....said Dawn

"Sure let's go "....said misty happily because she loves water and water types.

"Ok "....said Serena.

"We all will meet at Lumiose tower in an hour "....said may and we nodded.

Me, Serena and Leaf are walking to home to get our swim suits. Then we walk to Lumiose city. We see all of them are here and Bonnie too.