Chapter 12: A day alone with love. Is it a date?

Serena pov.

I was a bit sad I have to be without Ash in my room. It is now morning and schools are closed for Arceus sakes so I don't have to do anything.

I used bathroom brush my teeth and went downstairs.

"Good morning mom, good morning mrs Delia"....I said.

"Good morning sweety "....both said in unison

"Where leaf"....I asked.

"She woke up late whenever she has day off".... said mrs Delia.

"And serena woke up early whenever she has day off".... said mom as they both laugh.

"It's not true"....I tried to protest.

"Yeah yeah"....said my mom.

I finished my breakfast and went to my room to think what to do next. Then I hear opening of doors and a voice.

"I am home"....said ash as he entered the house.

"Yeah I can take a walk with Ash."...I said to myself.

I made my way downstairs and went to Ash.

"Hey are you free"....I asked him

"Yeah why you ask"....he asked me

"I was..... wondering will you go on shopping with me".....I asked to him.

"You know I am not very fond of shopping"....ash said "but I will go with you"....he continued.

I was very happy he come with me alone. Then it hit me 'alone means like a date'....I thought as I become red.

"Serena have you caught fever"....he said as he put his hand on my forehead which make me blush a deeper red.

"I am fine"....I said as I removed his hand from my forehead.

Mom and Mrs Delia are laughing. I took Ash's hand and dashed out of the house and pikachu jump on his shoulder.

Then I realise I am holding his hand.

"Sorry "....I said .

"No problem"....he said.

We walk to mall while talking about some random stuff.

I was amazed by his travelling stories and get thrilled by the fact he met many legendary Pokemon.

"So you are chasing your dream for long time huh"....I asked.

"Yeah I with my pokemon will be pokemon master"....he said while pumping his fist and pikachu copied him. I giggled by the fact.

"Like trainer like Pokemon"....I said.

We reached mall and we went to cloths shopping I have to buy some dresses. I tried them ash and pikachu give thier review on it.

"So how is it"....I asked as I show him a blue t-shirt with blue jeans and a baseball cap. I just put it on no intention of buying.

"It's just normal nothing special"....ash said as pikachu nodded.

I went to change and put a pink frock.