• b o r n t o d i e •

"Addison it's okay." said Lana holding my hand. "It's a normal thing. We were born to die, people keep doing this for millenniums."

  "But it's hard to say goodbye." I whispered. "Also I still couldn't find your killer. It'd be easier if you have told me who killed you."

  "Addison I lived as a shit person but I died with grace. Forgiving is a nice thing to do. I forgave everyone." she said smiling.

"Okay but tell me who is it?Please Lana." I knelt to the ground and hold her hands, started to cry. "I'm begging you please tell me who is it."

  "Okay." she said sitting on the floor. "Actually it was a predictable death to me." Then her heart started to bleeding.

  "Oh my God, Lana." I said holding her hand.

  "Addison I forgave you." said Lana. "Please deal with your conscience. I'm tired of dying every night and make you have to see my death over and over again."

  "Noo.Please don't go." I said.

  "I have to. Tell Ryland I love him." She disappeared in my arms. I woke up screaming.

  "What happened?" asked Ryland. "Having nightmares again?"

  I shaked my head while he was pouring water in a glass. Then he handed it to me. I drank it. "You have nightmares when you stay here." he said sitting on the bed that I was sleeping.

"She told me that she loves you." I said looking at him into his eyes. His eyes started to get watering, he turned his eyes to the floor and I saw a tear is falling down to the carpet. He get his head up. "No, she didn't say anything. You didn't see her. It's a motherfucking dream. You created it in your head, it's your imagination."

"Probably." I said. "But it feels good.Wish you have some sleep too."

"For what?" he asked. "Just to see her in my dreams just like you did? No thanks, I'm good like this."

I laughed. "Good? Yeah, you're drinking nearly 3 liters of alcohol and coffee in a day, you're smoking a lot and your eyes are bloodshot.Definitely you look good." He didn't answer. "Ryland seriously if you wanna kill yourself there is easier ways. It's a torture to yourself, you can't live like this. You are not sleeping, always crying or having anger issues, drinking a lot, using hard drugs, yeah, it's easy to say your life is perfect."

"What life?" he yelled. "She's gone and I have nothing now. I have no life." He sat on the floor. "I'm here in the dark."

I sat next to him. "But we have to stay strong Ryland. We have be more smart, more sneaky. You need to sleep, your body needs energy, you should rest."

"I'll drink energy drink." he said.

"For a faster death, yes, go ahead and do that. It causes heart attack." I said. "Ryland yes she's gone but we have to live."

"I'll find her killer then I'll be gone." he said. "You get some sleep." He left the room. I slept between my tears.

————————————————————-

  Hey babiesss!!!
  It feels so good to turn back to you ❤️ I missed all of you.
  I used to write Lana's pov, her ideas and the way she talk was so close to mines so I could handle that in a way but when it comes to Addison, actually I'm kinda afraid of failing. I'm sorry if I mess up in the first a few chapters, I'm trying to get use Addison's pov.
Love y'all 💕