• p a r t y l i k e a r o c k s t a r -addison•

Turning back to Addison's pov

I was crying in the bathroom, sitting on the floor, door was closed. I don't know how much I cried, long enough to miss the big fight, everyone out were yelling. I thought I heard Ryland's voice, he supposed play cool, why the fuck he would get in trouble? I suprised that I'm swearing, I used to never. It was Lana's habit. I smiled thinking about her. Then the door opened slowly. Noah came in.

"Oh I'm sorry." he said, he aimed to close to door and left the room, "No, it's okay, you can come in." I said. I wiped my tears. "Why did you come?"

  "Addison I'm sorry about what happened down there." he said. "I didn't want to seem like a creep, just-"

  "I know." I said. "My boobs were out and and I'm looking a lot like Lana."

  "Yes." he said sitting on the floor. "It's too weird. Right now I'm looking at you and it's like she's still alive. This costume is something she would wear and your face is just like her. You look like her until you start to talking."

  I smiled. "Her voice was deeper than mine. When she talks, everyone stop and listen her. Her voice has a power, a little raspy in her voice, make her sound sexier than me. And she was talking meaningful, not shit like me."

  "You're not talking shit." said Noah. He put his hand on my cheek. "Yeah, her voice was perfect but yours too." He leaned to my face.

  Oh, no. I guess he will kiss me. "You smell alcohol." I said. "You're drunk Noah."

  "Probably." he said. "And you're beautiful." He kissed me.

  I didn't kiss him back. I know about Ryland's plan, I know I should but I couldn't. Ryland was right about Bryce. I'm still in love with him.

  "I'm sorry Addison." said Noah. "I'm so so sorry." He started to cry. I hugged him.

  "No, don't cry, Noah, it's okay. You're drunk, I get it. Please don't cry."

  Lana, just look at us. Look how many people are destroyed because of you. Why did you leave us this early?

  Noah and I, we cried a lot in bathroom and this night I decided to be best friends with Noah. In this situation, I have to date with Bryce. How I'll make him fall in love with me, again?

"Noah, we need to turn back to party." I said.

"Now you don't sound like her. She would stay here with me and smoke some blow or use some molly." he said.

"Molly?" I asked.

He laughed. "No shit. Your sister is Lana Rae and you don't know what molly is?"

"Oh, is it something bad not using drugs?" I asked angrily.

"No, not at all. By the way molly is ecstasy, happiness pills. One of the hardest drugs, when you use it you became extremely happy for a few hours but when it's gone, you get in depression quickly. The next week is just like hell. Don't ever use it. I'm just suprised cause Lana was a drug addict, I mean she couldn't live without using, I thought you'd try some." said Noah.

"Lana was using powder ones. The one you took from your nose." I said.

He laughed again. "Yeah, most of people not take the pills, they crash it and take it from nose. She was using her black card while doing this. That shit was cool as hell."

"How long did you date with her?" I asked.

"For a short time." he said.

"But you said you were so in love, you were like the perfect couple, a good relationship or something." I wanted to make him confess that Lana never loved him, just used him to forget Ryland.

"You know, nothing good last forever." he said. "Anyways, we should turn back to party."

We went downstairs and I saw Jaden and Ryland coming from forest. "What you were talking?" I asked them.

"Nothing." said Ryland and grabbed my arm. "We are leaving Addison, now."

We went to his car and I never learned what they were talking that night...