• r e h a b •

22nd November 2021

"Ryland I'll say something but please don't be mad at me." I was laying on the couch, Ryland was sitting on the floor, drinking gin.

  "When you will move into Sway?" he asked.

  "When I make sure that you..." he interrupted me.
  "Addison if you ever say go to rehab one more time, I swear the God I'll fuck you."

I get up and took the bottle that he hold. "Ryland, I'll only ask one question. Do you think Lana would be proud of who you are now? Would she be happy is she saw you trying to kill yourself on purpose?"

  He started to cry. "But she is not here Addison, get it? SHE IS NOT HERE." he yelled. He get up and started to threw the pillows, he kicked the table and broke it and kept yelling. "She is gone. She left me because of a motherfucker and I can't find who is it. MY WIFE DIED. YOU CANNOT IMAGINE HOW I'M FEELING."

  I started to cry and yelling too. "She is my sister Ryland. SHE IS MY SISTER. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS IN PAIN!"

  "Sister? She is your sister, huh? So tell me where were you Addison? If you're her sister where were you all this times? ANSWER ME WHERE WERE YOU?!!" He took a picture in frame from the shelf and showed me. "LOOK! SHE HAS ONLY ONE BROTHER AND A SISTER BUT YOU ARE NOT THERE. There is no picture that you two are together. Did you ever come to this house when she was alive?You weren't here for nearly two years."

  I looked at the photo that he is holding. A photo of Mads, Jaden and Lana.

  "Ryland I'm trying to tolerate everything you said but enough is enough

  "Ryland I'm trying to tolerate everything you said but enough is enough. I'm leaving." I said.

  "Yeah, left me." he yelled. "You know how. You did it to your own sister."

  "Fuck you!" I yelled and left the house. I jumped in my car and started to drive to Sway. My vision started to getting blurry because of tears so I stopped driving.

  I get out of car and try to breathe. Then I saw a familiar face. Noah stopped his car near me.

  "Addison are you okay?"

"No. Definitely no." I hugged him.

  "Heyy, it's okay." said Noah putting his hand on my back. "Let's go to Sway, tell me what happened."

  "Yeah, I will move into Sway." I said crying. "I'm done with Ryland."

  "Stop crying Addison." Noah hold my hand. "You are shaking. Get in my car, it would be better if you don't drive."

  I get in his car. Fuck the plan, I'm done with this. Maybe they are right, maybe Lana killed herself. Maybe she was tired of Ryland anyways who can live with Ryland?

"So are you gonna tell me what happened or will you wait till we get into Sway?" asked Noah.

"I'll tell you." I said and started to telling why I fought with Ryland.

  "Why are you trying to stop him? I mean do you even care about him?" asked Noah.

  I stopped and thought. "I don't know. I guess I'm trying to replace Lana with him. I wasn't there when Lana needed me and I payed a heavy price for it. She was caring about Ryland, I lost her and now I don't wanna see Ryland's death. I didn't save my sister but I have a chance to save Ryland." I stopped talking. "Maybe I should turn back Noah. He was mad, he might do something stupid."

  "I don't think so." he said. "He is not that type of person. He is the type of who doesn't get hurt but hurts everyone around him. He likes attention, he always does like this. He did this to Lana when she was alive and now he is doing to you. Forget about him, come to Sway and live with us. We couldn't save Lana, at least we can save you."

  "Okay." I said. "Thank you Noah, for everything." Yeah, my real intentions are: Thank you Noah for reminding me why should I be scared of you, why should think that you might be a killer and a perfect liar, thank you for reminding me that I have a promise to myself.Yeah, take me to Sway, be my bestie and tell me all your darkest secrets.....