Part 25

As he parted the sides of my gown, he brushed his hands through my bare back but the gown still covered my front until he turned my face and kissed me then he gently tried slipping it off totally when someone knocked.He opened up. It was a female maid so I didn't bother covering up myself

" sir I told him to wait but he just..... ", before she could finish her sentence sir Ryan rushed in.He looked at Liam for a while then he looked at me .I got embarrassed..... tears ran down my face like it was my boyfriend that caught me in a wrong act. He ran his eyes down my back then to my neck and my chest which the gown still partly covered .He turned to Liam. 

"Liam if her body is really part of your criteria to invest then I'm sorry but her pride is not for sale. You can keep your own share of the files. We can't continue with it"He walked down to me and pulled me up from the bed. He gently slipped my hands back into the gown and zipped it up then he took my hands and dragged me out. I looked at Liam for a while then I faced sir Ryan . We got to the car.Just then his dad called.

Ryan's p.o.v

mr. D: " how are things son? The money is needed urgently right now. Things are moving fine right? Because tomorrow is the final day."

RYAN: " dad why do you need this money so much? "

MR. D: " we can only withdraw to a particular amount from A.G.H.C until you formalize your engagement to Anna"  . He then paused for a while and then continued

"Unless I will do it myself at the law court tomorrow and Anna will sign while your cousin stands as you and when you return the party will hold."

Oh no this is confusing I am not ready for marriage yet. What do I do? If i tell him I lost the contract he will get angry at me and still formalize the marriage.I looked at Clara .what do I do? Just then a maid walked out and handed Clara some files. They were the 3 files. They were already signed. Clara smiled. He didn't make any offers.

RYAN: " dad the contract was a success in two days.", I said .

MR D: " I knew I could trust you my son i am indeed proud of you".I smiled

RYAN: " I will send the files

MR D: " ok son

I dropped the call and turned to Clara.a note came with the files. We both read.

Clara smiled and looked up at him in his window and she waved at him.Well! I'm glad he signed all.

Clara's p. o.v

 Am I not the luckiest girl? I meet good guys everywhere I go.Sir Ryan entered the car and I sat with him as he drove off

" thank you Clara and sorry too", he said and I smiled.

" oppa you are welcome.

" we have a visitor at home" he said after few moments of silence

" who?" I asked confused

" you will meet her". he said.Minutes later we arrived home. We both walked in and there she sat Daniella Grande. I got annoyed.

Daniella's p.o.v-

Oh no! This girl is hotter now. This is not how she was when I sent her here. What the fuck!