!chapter thirteen!

[third pov]

awsten slowly shuffled out of the bathroom, feeling the most amount of shame he had ever felt in his life. he felt he had to tell geoff but he didn't want to. at all.

"woah, dude, you alright?" otto questioned as the almost lifeless body, or awsten, walked into the living room. awsten's face was extremely pale and his eyes were red and tired.

"yeah, i'm fine, just tired," the once enthusiastic boy groggily said.

"aws, you hungry?" geoff turned away from the oven after taking something out and was now facing awsten.

awsten examined what exactly he was holding and sighed, "god, i need my glasses, what is that?"

"cherry pie."

the blue haired boy shivered a little when he heard those words. what was geoff trying to do? feed him more than he had already eaten before?

no, i'm not hungry- "i could eat," awsten replied before realizing what he had said. he could eat.

geoff smiled-no- smirked at awsten's response and carefully cut a piece for the scrawny boy, setting it on the small dining room table.

awsten slowly sat down as the brunette watched. he couldn't help but feel extremely creeped out by this.

"what?" the younger asked, staring up at geoff.

"nothing..i'm just so happy that you're doing better," he replied, referring to the other's previous disordered eating habits.

"oh. yeah," awsten nodded as he looked back down at the pie. geoff looked at him expectantly.

as he took a bite of it, he realized that he was probably gonna eat the rest of it. sadly. self control was clearly something he was lacking now. which wasn't necessarily a bad thing but it was in awsten's mind.

waves of guilt were crashing inside of awsten's mind as he ate the pie freely, knowing well that he was just going to get rid of it anyways. he couldn't take the guilt, he was about to break so he did the only thing he could think of. throw the rest of it away. there was about less than half of it left and awsten couldn't bring himself to finish it though it was good. guilt controlled him more than his lack of self control.

"oh. you're done?" geoff paused, the smil-smirk disappearing from his face.

awsten just nodded in response as he made his way back into the living room to stall for a few minutes. he sat down next to otto, receiving concerned glances from the curly haired boy.

"what?"

"don't take this the wrong way but how do you stay like that when you eat like that?" otto was suspicious, however geoff was too happy about him eating properly that the thought never crossed his mind.

"high metabolism i guess," the blue haired boy lied, and lied well, i might add.

this is a shorter chapter but whatever. i think this'll be the new normal length for this story sooo.