!chapter fifteen!

[third pov]

geoff, a little hurt by the statement, stepped back from where he was standing before and sighed. he silently cried, hot, big tears streaming down his face and staining his pinkish red cheeks.

by then, otto had come out to see what the yelling was for and geoff had to explain everything to him.

"he said what?"

"that i wouldn't be invited to his funeral anyway, dude, he's gonna die and i can't do shit about it!" the tall, brunette shrieked to the shorter boy.

otto thought for a second before looking towards his car, "well..we could go follow him, i know where his parents live."

📼

awsten pulled into his parents' driveway and sat there for a bit, thinking everything over. however, his thoughts were rudely interrupted by some banging on his window.

there stood geoff and otto outside of the car, they had followed him like they said they would.

"what the fuck, you guys?" awsten shouted as he rolled his window down. "what do you want?"

"i can't let you do this to yourself," geoff stated. "i can't stand to watch it."

"then don't," awsten replied, hopping out of his car and pushing the two out of his way. his black eye was very swollen and dark, making the brunette feel bad again.

"awsten, get back in the fucking car," otto demanded, grabbing onto his wrist. "you need help."

"i know what i need and it's neither of you," he tried to break free from otto's grip but he was far too weak to do so.

"that's not true, you love us."

"i can't stand either of you!" the boy angrily yelled.

otto pulled him into a tight hug and waited a few moments for him to quiet down. "awsten, i know you don't mean that. i get that you're just scared right now but you need to calm down. everything's going to be okay, please listen to us."

geoff stood back awkwardly, watching otto relax the other.

"i'm not okay," the blue haired boy murmured.

"i know but it'll be okay, everything will work out, let us help please."

awsten didn't like accepting help from others because he felt that it made him look weak. "no, i can do this myself."

"obviously not, look at you."

awsten sighed as he looked down at his body, "fine, you can help me."

📼

"how extreme is it?"

"well i only eat once a day, in secret," he took a deep breath and sighed, "because i'm scared."

"of what?"

"let's see.. food, gaining weight, people watching me eat, criticism for what i eat and how i eat, everything."

geoff sank in the chair he was sitting in as he thought about awsten's words. 'so that's what his last fear is, that's what he didn't want to tell me,' geoff thought.

"can we take you to the doctor to get you evaluated?" otto chimed in.

awsten thought for a long while before hesitantly nodding, "uhm, i guess."

vote + comment <3