!chapter ten!

vote please i'm begging you. also comments are cool 🥺 okay goodbye

geoff was now reaching over awsten to get ahold of the wheel. they were about to drive head-on into a truck. the brunette turned sharply away, driving into a ditch.

"awsten!"

awsten was completely spaced out, thinking about his thoughts.

"earth to awsten!" geoff growled, smacking the other out of his daze.

awsten looked at his surroundings and his eyes grew large, "fuck."

"dude! what was that?"

awsten shrugged as he looked out the window to his left, "i was thinking," he said. then he remembered what he was thinking about and his eyes started to water again. he covered his face with his arms before laying down on the steering wheel, full on crying now.

"thinki— awsten?" geoff's anger soon turned to concern when he noticed that the other was crying. he never cried. well, hardly ever. he suppressed his emotions and used them in songs instead.

awsten didn't budge when he heard his name so geoff lifted him off of the steering wheel and pushed him back against the seat.

"awsten?"

awsten started to rub his eyes violently as his sniffling softened. "what?"

"whats wrong?"

"nothin'," he replied, setting his hands on the wheel. if he explained what was wrong, he'd just be owning up to the fact that he was an idiot and he wasn't about to do that.

"something is clearly wrong," geoff replied as he crossed his arms.

"how'd your appointment go?" the blue haired boy asked, desperately trying to change the subject. tears were still rolling down his cheeks but he was quiet now.

"awsten."

📼

awsten sat in bed, daydreaming about all the good times.. and the bad times.. that he and geoff had together. every memory, good or bad, was hurting his heart to think about but he was drawn to those thoughts like a moth attracted to a light.

of course geoff didn't realize how much the other was hurting, he was over it by now. he understood awsten's reasoning and respected his decision. why stay hung up on someone that wasn't into him anymore? there was no point.

awsten wanted to tell him everything but he couldn't now because of what he had said before. he had fucked up so badly.

"how 'm i supposed to get over this?" he whispered to himself.

"get over what?" geoff stood at the doorway, staring at the blue haired boy.

"fuck."