71

I opened my eyes against the shitty yellow lighting that was filling the room I was in. I had the worlds biggest headache and it felt like I was hungover.

It took a minute for me to even understand what was happening. I was in some grungy garage that looked like it was straight out of a horror film.

I wanted to rub my eyes but couldn't move my hands. I tried to wiggle free from the restraints, but didn't have the energy.

It wasn't long until I heard someone trying to unlock the door, which made my heart start to race. I still didn't know why I was being held here or what was going to happen to me.

I was assuming the worst.

When I saw who was walking in my heart stopped, "I should have known." I mumbled, noticing how dry my mouth was.

"Surprise." Jason said as I clenched my jaw, "why are you doing this?" I asked, feeling the anger flood through my veins. "I needed the money." He said nonchalantly as he sat me up so I was sitting against the wall now instead laying down.

"You know they make these things called jobs, it's when you do work and they pay you for it." I said sassily as he clenched his jaw, then kicked me in the stomach causing me to cry out.

"See, that's the problem. Nobody will hire me because of the charges you pressed against me."  He said as I clenched my jaw, "you're dumb if you think the police aren't looking for me right now." I said as he chuckled then pulled out a gun and pointed it at me.

"If they are then you're dead so I wouldn't wish that." He said as I felt the tears prick my eyes, "what do you want from me?" I whispered.

"Money. Maybe a good time or two." He said as I shivered. "I'm married." I mumbled as he raised his brow and brought the gun to my forehead, "I don't care." He whispered into my ear before putting the gun away and leaving the room.

I let my body go limp against the ground as I started to cry.

I just wanted to be home with Colby, Mia, and Olivia. That's all I wanted.

I sobbed for a long time, until someone came in again, I didn't recognize them though. "Why are you doing this?" I asked as he came over with a bowl of something. "I need money." The guy said as I shook my head, "there's better ways to get it...I promise." I said as he grabbed my jaw, forcing my mouth open.

"Stop talking," he said said then shoved some sort of paste in my mouth, I think it was supposed to be food but it was so gross I gagged immediately. "You're disgusting." The guy said as as I gagged again, "fine. Starve bitch." He said then threw the bowl in my face.

As soon as he left I started to sob. I couldn't stop thinking about the girls, wondering if they were okay.

Did Jason really want nothing to do with them, or were they here somewhere, too.

No, they were safe with Colby. They had to be.

Ithought about my last interactions with everyone in my life.

Were they good enough to be the last?

It didn't matter. They were going to have to be.

I was going to die.

I ended up crying so hard that I passed out against the cold concrete.

"Wake up, bitch." Jason said as he kicked me, "please stop, just let me go." I sobbed out as he rolled his eyes and sat me up straight again. "Not until I get my money, I told your husband 1 million but I might ask for more." He said nonchalantly.