123

Corey and Jake checked into their room as Colby caught up with the girls. "Hey, Cor." Sam said as he pulled me into a one armed hug. "Hi, Sammy. How are you feeling?" I asked with a grin as I booped Josh on the nose. "Much better, now." He said quietly then looked at Kat with so much love his eyes.

I couldn't help the huge smile that bloomed on my face. Seeing my friends so happy made my whole heart warm.

"Ready to go upstairs, baby?" Colby asked as he came up holding Olivia in one arm and holding Mia's hand. "Yeah, we'll see you guys later?" I asked and looked at our friends. "Yeah, we'll meet you at the restaurant at 5." Sam said as I nodded. "Sounds good." I said then picked up our bags.

"What are we getting for dinner?" Mia asked as we got into the elevator. "Deep dish pizza." Colby said as Mia scrunched her nose. "What's that?" She asked as Colby chuckled.

"It's like pizza but HUGE." He said as the elevator opened, "Yeah, it's so big that you have to eat it with a fork and knife." I said with a big grin as her jaw dropped. "Let's go!!" She squealed as I laughed. "we have a little while before then sweet girl." I said as Colby led us to his room.

"Man, I want pizza soooo bad." She said as Colby chuckled, "The good new is, we're having pizza at 5." He said then unlocked the door.

Colby was luckily about to get a suite instead of a normal room because he knew we were coming.

"This room is so nice!" I said as I looked around the room. We were at the top of the building and there was a big balcony that looked out into the city. "Yeah, I got the best room for my girls." He said as I scrunched my nose at him.

"I don't know how I survived without your mushiness." I said and reached for Olivia. "I don't either." He said as I bounced her on my hip and opened the door to the balcony.

"Look at that view, Olivia." I said and looked out at the city. Olivia rested her head on my cheek as she giggled at the birds flying by. "Did you miss daddy?" I asked and bounced her as I kissed her head. "He missed you too." I whispered and rocked back and forth, trying to get her to take a nap so she would be awake for dinner.

"Hey, babe?" Colby called as I turned to look at him. "Yeah?" I asked as he smiled. "I love you." He said quietly as I scrunched my nose at him. "I love you, too." I said as Olivia started to fall asleep against my shoulder. "That's my girl." I whispered and rubbed her back as I went back inside.

"Will you help me?" I asked Colby quietly and gestured to Olivia who was asleep on my shoulder. "Yeah, pick out a movie, Mia." He said then kissed her head and stood up, leading me to the second bedroom.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me quietly as he set up the travel cot. "Good. I really missed you, Colby." I said and smiled softly at him. "I missed you, too...so fucking much." He said as I laid Olivia in the cot then turned to him.

"How much longer will you be away?" I asked quietly as he came up and wrapped his arms around me. "Three more weeks." He said as I nodded, feeling the tears sting my eyes.

I had been keeping it together for the girls sake and for Colby's sake but right now I felt like I was going to crumble. "Shhh, it's okay." He whispered and kissed my head as I cried into his chest.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as my voice cracked. "Don't apologize sweetheart. You've been so strong. I'm so proud of you." He said quietly and rocked me back and forth. I hated that I was breaking down right now, because all I wanted was to have a good time while we had time together.

I didn't want to waste the time we had together, but for the first time in almost 2 months I felt safe and comfortable.

I let him hold me for a minute as he rubbed my back gently. "I'm being such a baby." I said with a laugh as I pulled away and wiped my cheeks.