128

"Cor, you have to get up." Colby said as he shook my shoulder. "No." I grumbled then brought the covers over my head. "You're gonna miss your flight." He said and pulled the covers off of me.

"Good. I don't wanna go." I said and pouted my lip at him. "You can come with me." He said with a shrug as I huffed out a breath. "You know I can't do that." I groaned then swung my legs over the edge of the bed.

"Well you might have to if you don't get ready." He said with a laugh as I got up and stretched. "It's almost like you want me to go." I said as he ran up and wrapped his arms around my waist, then hoisted me over his shoulder.

"Colby!" I squealed as he ran me out of the room. "Daddy, what are your doing?!" Mia asked with a giggled as he ran around the room with me in his arms. "Mommy needs to wake up!" He said as Olivia looked up and laughed at us.

"Wake up mommy!!" Mia yelled and chased Colby and I around. "I'm awake! Im awake!" I said with a laugh as I smacked Colby's back. "What do you think, Mia. Is she awake?" Colby asked as Mia giggled. "Yeah! She's awake." Mia said as he lowered me to my feet.

"You guys are so silly." I said and adjusted my shirt then turned to Mia, "Are you all packed up? We have to go soon." I said and scooped Olivia up into my arms.

"I'm staying with daddy." Mia said then sat on the floor and wrapped her arms and legs around Colby's leg. "You don't wanna come back with sissy and I?" I asked and pouted my lip as Olivia rested her head on my shoulder.

"I...I..I want all of us to go home." Mia said quietly as Colby scooped her up into his arms. "Very soon, sweetheart. I wish I could come home with you guys, and I wish you could stay with me, but I go to super scary places and you wouldn't like them very much." Colby said as Mia rested her head on his.

"How long until we all are home?" Mia asked quietly as Colby rubbed her back. "Three weeks. It will fly by though, sweetheart." He said as she nodded. "Yeah, you start dance next week, and you still have swim lessons and I think Sophie misses you and wants to hang out." I said as she gasped.

"Sophie wants to hang out?!" She exclaimed as I giggled, "I'm sure she does! We have to go home to see her though." I said with a shrug as she nodded. "Okay! Let's go!" She said as Colby set her on her feet.

We got the girls ready and packed our stuff up, then went down to the lobby. "I'll go take your stuff to the car." Jake said and took our bags. "You're such a gentleman, Jake." I said with a laugh as he shrugged. "You still scare the shit out of me, Cor." He said as I rolled my eyes playfully then turned to Colby.

He was holding Olivia close to his chest as he bounced and rocked, rubbing her back gently. "I'm gonna miss you, my little angel. When I get back we can start walking, alright?" He asked then kissed her head.

I smiled then took her so he could crouch down and hug Mia. "I'll miss you, daddy." She said as he lifted her up, swinging her back and forth. "I'll miss you too, princess. Did you have fun though?" He asked as he set her down.

"Yeah! I had a lot of fun." She said with a big smile. "Good. I'll be home before you know it, just be good for mommy, okay?" He asked and brushed her curls from her face. "Okay, daddy! Love you!" She said as he kissed her cheek. "Love you, too." He said then stood up and looked at me.

I felt my heart ache, knowing how hard this was going to be. It was only going to get harder, since I had to be extra strong for the girls.

"Come here." Colby said quietly and opened his arms so I could step into his embrace. "Three weeks, baby. We can do this." He said as I nodded and bit my lip, keeping myself together. "We can do this." I agreed then looked up at him.