Chapter 1 - My Beginning

I'm Alyssa Holbrook. I'm 15 years old. I'm a sophomore at Cobblebrook Academy. I'm what you call, a "classic nerd". I have a special type of nerdcore, mine is mixed with geek and ugly. I'm 235 pounds and half the school likes to call me "Ten Ton Tammy". I have a face full of acne, big rimmed glasses, braces, a Mario backpack, and a passion for chemistry. I'm currently walking up the stairs to my 1st period class, English. As I'm walking up the stairs, Lucas Simpson, a totally hot kid in my grade yells, " Keep it moving Ten Ton Tammy! We have class today and you're blocking up the whole staircase." With tears pricking my eyes, I run as fast as I can to the nearest bathroom. When I finally make it to the bathroom, I run into the stall and I start to cry. "At least it's the last day of school." I sighed. Outside of the stall, I hear two girls talking about me. " Maybe if she wasn't so fat, people would like her more." The first one said. " I feel bad for her. No one really likes her." The second one empathized. "Hey, we're cheerleaders, we can take her on as our project." "That's a great idea! Where is she? I saw her run in here..." The first one wondered. I stepped out of my stall. "I'm right here. " I said shyly. I looked up and saw the only two nice cheerleaders on the whole squad, Jessie and Jessica Hamilton. "Do you want to become our pr-" Jessie asked. "Yes." I interrupted. "Lucas has been bullying me for years, I want to surprise him." Jessie and Jessica were overwhelmed with joy. They started squealing. Squealing. Like actually squealing. "WE FINALLY HAVE A PROJECT!" They said simultaneously while jumping up and down. "We'll start tonight. You will be practically living with us this summer." "Ok." I said. Jessie and Jessica live across the street from me. We used to be friends when we were younger and then they became cheerleaders in the 5th grade and they cut off all ties to me. Sometimes its hard to tell them apart. They're twins. The only way you can tell them apart is the hair color. Jessie is a brunette and Jessica is a blonde. Jessica dyed her hair in the third grade. Anyway, back to the story. At 6, I went to their house. When I walked in, I was greeted with glorious scents of bacon, and their mom. "Jessie! Jessica! Alyssa's here!" yelled Mrs. Hamilton. "Tell her to come up here!" Jessie yelled back. "They want you to go u- wait, you probably heard that." I nodded and walked upstairs to their room. "Hey Alyssa, what do you to work on first?" Jessica asked. "I want to work on my weight." I said shyly. "Ok. We thought you would want to work on that first, so we got you a gym membership. We got one too, so you wouldn't be alone. And don't worry, we got a membership to the gym that Lucas doesn't go to." Jessie explained. I blew out the breath that I didn't realize that I was holding in. I don't want to run into Lucas this summer. "The gym is 24 hours so we could go now if you want." Jessica said. "Yeah, I want to go." I replied.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: And Thus ends the first chapter.