Chapter 21(extra bit)

~Author's note~
👁👄👁

Kyle pov
"He was crying," Jess spoke while looking like she was staring into the abyss.

"He was crying," she repeated again. She looked lost, looked like she wanted someone to help her get out of the abyss.

"He unmasked himself to her. He always wore a mask around us at times but in an instant he took it off in front of her," she paused for a minute. Then her face scrunched up and tears started forming in her eyes.

I wanted to say something but I couldn't, I felt like I shouldn't. It felt like she just wanted someone to listen and comfort her only for the time being.

"Is she that special to him?" Jess turned to face me. She had a sad smile on her face and then her tears started to run down her rosey cheeks. "He opened up and let her see his soft side to her, why does that sting?"

She sighed deeply, "Why do I have thoughts like why am I not her? Or wish it would've have been me instead," Jess was holding back her tears.

I pulled her into my chest and hugged her.

"It's better to let it all out than to keep it in," I softly spoke. She let out a loud cry and started letting everything out that she had held back.

It made Colin and Ethan get up from their slumber. "What happen?" Colin questioned while looking like a drunken mess.

"Our friend is sad," Ethan pouted. He waddled his way to us, crouched down and wrapped his arm around us. The fuck is happening?!

"Oi fucker! Didn't you hear me?! I said our friend is sad come here and hug!" Ethan yelled facing towards Colin. Colin looked uncomfortable.

"Get off Ethan! You don't need to come," I panicked while I looked at Colin.

"Shut the fuck up! Colin you bastard you better come here and hug or Imma snitch on you to your girl," Ethan yelled.

Which made Colin open his eyes wide, "I told you! I tried holding myself back from liking her very hardly," Colin paused while swaying in one spot, "It was difficult, I told my heart not to flutter too," he started walking towards us.

Now Colin was also joining in the group hug. What the actual fuck is happening? I mentally face palmed myself.

"It's okay! Jesssss it's oOoO- kay," Ethan drunkly started speaking gibberish.

Jess pushed everyone off of her, "Shut the fuck up!" she yelled.

"It's okayyy!" Ethan yelled and once again tried to hug Jess. In return Jess pushed him to the floor.

She let out a small smile, a genuine smile, "You don't even know what I'm upset about," she chuckled, "Dumbasses."

Out of my surprise Colin said, "Who is it that we need to beat up?" He was getting himself involved, maybe it's also because of his drunk state. He's actually letting his inner self out.

"No need to do anything, shut up." Jess yelled while trying to get away from Ethan who was trying to give her a hug.

Who knew drunk Ethan meant, clingy Ethan. Colin? Well, drunk Colin meant his inner self that he always held back when sober.