The Great War

"So, for those of you that don't know. The realms used to be connected in one huge land. It could take you years to reach the human realm from the werewolf realm by foot. There were teleportation devices as well as the mermaids and sirens.

"Now, no one knows how the war began except the leaders at the time... who are all dead. And me, of course. I know how it started.

"The rules at the time were different to the ones now. The ones now are for all creatures that aren't the merfolk to remain in their realms. However, at the time, you were free to
go through to any realm you desired. But there were rules. No mixed breeding. So for example, no werewolf to mate with a vampire. Or a human to mate with a dragon.

"On a very cold morning in the human realm, a werewolf was caught sneaking into the human village. At the time, werewolves had no control over what they were. Wolf by full moon, human by day. Unlike you Nino...

"Anyway, it was later discovered that the human was pregnant with the werewolf's child... or children. The humans were so pleased with the thought of a hybrid that they wanted more. The humans got a dragon and a human to fall in love. Mind you, it was a small dragon. But a dragon nonetheless. The other realms were furious with this. They wanted the humans to stop.

"The vampires were the first to strike. They fed off of an entire village as their first act of rebellion. They left no humans to become vampires. Every human in that village died. Alliances were formed. The pixies joined with the humans, the werewolves joined the vampires. In all of this chaos, no one realised that three werewolf human hybrids were born. These could control their powers. Two girls and one boy. Alisha, Ruby and Nino.

"War struck as they began using weapons against each other. The humans could kill anything that stepped in its way except for a vampire. They used these machines... guns I think they were called. Villages were slaughtered. After months of fighting, the dragon-human hybrid was born. Kagami. This enraged the realms and the fighting didn't stop. Day in. Day out. Death all around.

"Then one night, the elves and pixies struck the vampire realm. Many vampires died by the pixies' magic. Including the woman married to the oldest vampire. This made him a very bitter man and it left their 34 year old child motherless.

"In all of that fighting, I was made. And so were the miraculous. My name isn't Miraculous. It's what I was given to protect. The ladybug miraculous, with the power of creation. The black cat miraculous, with the power of destruction. The fox miraculous, with the power of illusion. The turtle miraculous, with the power of protection and so on. I entrusted the ladybug miraculous to a human, the black cat to a werewolf, the turtle to a vampire, the fox to a pixie, the bee to an elf and the mouse miraculous to a dragon. They became the Miracle Warriors.

"They were a team. And they fought for peace. And after a year of fighting, the Miracle Warriors had brought peace to the land. I took their miraculouses back so I can protect them before splitting the realms. They were too dangerous to still be together. The humans had their memories wiped of the knowledge of other 'mythical' creatures existing. All teleportation devices were destroyed except for the mermaids and sirens. And peace reigned over everyone once again."