Kill this love

Day seemed to pass as quickly as it came and before the mermaid knew, it was time to see her vampire friend. She hoped that he would show up. After all, she did confess her feelings to the vampire and tell him her real name.

The mermaid found herself sitting on the sand, splashing the water with her tail. Within two minutes of her arrival there, a portal opened and two other mermaids came out and swam to the surface.
"Why am I here?" groaned the blonde haired one.
"I want you to meet my friends. You remember Chloe, right girl?" said Alya, rolling her eyes as she sat down next to Marinette. Marinette gave her a wave before Chloe sat down on the other side of Marinette.
"Is anyone else coming?" asked Marinette.
"Only Nino," she answered.
"How is he getting here?" asked Chloe. "Only sirens and mermaids can travel through realms."
"I know," said Alya with a nod.

The two girls looked at her for a moment before Alya processed the information.
"Oh! Right! Yeah! That's what I'm forgetting. I'm forgetting my boyfriend!" yelped Alya as she quickly dove into the sea and opened a portal.

"Hello ladies." The two mermaids turned their heads and saw Adrien.
"Chloe. This is Adrien. He's a vampire," Marinette said.
"Adrikins."
"Excuse me?" he asked.
"I am going to call you Adrikins," she announced. Adrien looked at Marinette for help but she just stifled a laugh and shrugged. A couple seconds later, Alya returned with Nino.

"So what are you all doing here anyway?" asked Adrien.
"I wanted to my sister to meet my friends," declared Alya. Chloe groaned before looking up at the sky.
"What's wrong?" asked Adrien.
"It's just that you have Marinette and Alya has Nino," she began. Marinette began choking and Adrien went a beet red.

Alya's eyes widened.
"I thought you confessed," she hissed.
"I did. We're just... not together," Marinette whispered back.
"We're not together Chlo," he said.
"Yet?" she asked.
"Yet.." he said nervously. "I'm going to ask her out soon, but not today."
"So can I have you until then? Pretty please Adrikins," she begged.
"Sorry Chlo. I have feelings for Marinette," he said with a soft smile.
"Can I get you to meet my best friend?" asked Chloe.

The group looked at each other before nodding. She swam into the water.
"Dude, you have feelings for my best friend?" asked Nino.
"Yes.."
"My best friend who is like my sister?"
"Yes.."
"When you ask her out... treat her right. Or you won't be able to treat yourself to the wounds you'll get," he warned.
"Dude! We're friends!" cried Adrien.
"I'd gladly give up being your friend if you hurt her," he said with a grin.

Adrien shuddered at the thought of hurting Marinette and losing his friends.
"Well it'll never happen. I will never treat her poorly," he said with a smile. Marinette blushed.

"Everyone, meet Luka! And this is Sabrina!"

Sorry for a short chapter. Stay amazing!