Caroline/3

I wake from my peaceful sleep when i hear a smash, i sit up and get out of bed, Somethings wrong, i make my way out of the bedroom i'm staying in and i make my way to Rebekah's where i find her filling two bags, Hope is laying on the bed sleeping, "What's going on Rebekah your covered in blood"? i ask as i take a good look at her, her top is at the right side is covered in blood and her jeans at the knees at ripped, what is she doing being dressed at this time at night well early morning.

"Two vampires are downstairs i ripped out their hearts but more are on their way I need you to take Hope and go" Rebekah says fast i can hardly keep up with what she has said, "what Rebekah i can't" i tell her, "i'm the only one out of the two of us who can take out the vampires Care" Rebekah says, and i know she's right, "Fine but how will i know your alright"? i ask her as i pick up Hope making sure i don't wake her when there's a big crash from downstairs, "stay behind me" Rebekah says i pick the bags up and follow after Rebekah, we make it downstairs and come face to face with four vampires, "Well, well, you couldn't keep Hope from us Mikaelson and baby vamp" one of the male vamps says, they run to us and before i have any clue what i've done i rip out the heart of one of the vampires while Rebekah takes care of the other three, we get outside and to the car, I get Hope into her car seat and the bags into the car before turning to Rebekah, "I ca't come with you even though i wish more then ever i could" Rebekah says, "it should be you going with Hope not me, let me stay here" i tell Rebekah, "No, my brother won't just put me in my coffin he will Kill me if anything happens to Hope and you, go now" Rebekah says to me, i give her one last look before getting into the drivers seat of the car and driving away from Rebekah, i would love nothing more then to help her but then Hope would have nobody to look after her and keep her safe if somehow me and Rebekah end up dead.

I don't think i can do this, how can i keep Hope safe by myself.

4 years later.

"Are you and Hope going to be alright"? Bonnie asks, as she helps me pack its been a tough 4 years but i wouldn't change anything well i would change one thing and that would be for Rebekah to be here, anyway it took about three months for Bonnie to find where Hope and i was and since then Bonnie has stayed and helped me with rising Hope, as well as looking for Rebekah which we found out she's in New Orleans, anyway at the minute i'm packing somethings for hope and i because its time for Hope to meet her real family, hopefully i won't have another screaming fight from Hope, because she doesn't want to leave this place and meet her family she would like to stay here with me (who is her real mama) and Bonnie (her aunt well one of her aunts).

Later after picking Hope up from her school i take her for pancakes and an milkshake, "Do we have to"? Hope asks, and i know what she's asking me, "yes we do Hope and like i said we can come right back here if you don't like it but you have to meet them my darling" i tell Hope, even though i want nothing more then to keep her here and not go to New Orleans but that's not within me to that because even after everything Klaus should know his daughter.

Part 3 please let me know what you think.

vote and comment-Jessica.