It's my fault!

Memories weighed like heavy and dark clouds in my heart. Thundered rain took back to my early dark childhood days .

"If I have ever, come earlier.."

"It would have never ever happened.."

"It's all my fault"

"It's my fault", Cyra cries loud thumped her hand to and fro on the mud surface.

"Cyra" Aman calls aloud

Seeing Cyra soaked , wet and cold .
He covered her with jacket and hold her tight

"Why are you here..what happened.." says Aman in worried and high pitch tone.

"It's all because of me.. "- Cyra

"I...I.... have to go... it's all my fault" says Cyra sobbing.

"Stop it Cyra! not again..." Says Aman and pull her against his shoulder.

" Look... everything is fine ... every thing is gonna be fine... believe me...you haven't done anything wrong" - Aman comforts her and took her home.

MEANWHILE..IN BASU VILLA GARDEN

"Not again bro" says Arnav in worried tone.

"Come inside.. . it's raining heavily...you are already soaked... Why do you stay back when it rains" says Arnav

"Bro! " Says Arnav

" Let me be alone...leave me alone..." Says Sid clenched his hand tight with the locket)

....Arnav waited and gazed worried sighing depressed Sid in the garden and took him back when rain stopped....

....For 15 years he was Sid's close buddy and brother kind....

....Basu family sponsered Arnav after he lost his father and Arnav considered Sid family as his....

Arnav inner voice:

Bro! When will you stop worrying it ...it was merely a nightmare....
In all these years...you need to overcome it...

Helped him to change and to rest in his bed ...and Arnav slept in Sid's sofa....

By 1 Am...Sid starts to sweat, shivering traumatized by past tragic. Again dreams about the same nightmare.....

Like lighting bolt ⚡ clips banged in his mind..

"Don't

"Don't... Don't go there. ....Grandpa...Nooo" Shouts Sid and wakes from his dream..

Arnav hearing him tumbles down in haste to check him...

"What ...what happened...are you ok...is it the same nightmare...have some water..." Says Arnav worried ....

"Grandpa" " Father" Call out and Sid sobs

"It's all my fault!" Says Sid

Arnav tries to calm him down...

"Sid, are you hallucinating again" Arnav inner voice and they both slept by 3 Am...

NEXT MORNING IN MALHOTRA HOUSE

"Yes, it's already late... Bring the witness as informed and don't forget to hand over details to me before the court hearing starts" says Cyra Mom over the phone...

"Darling .. you are busy nowadays... Drink this soup...you will feel better..." Says Cyra dad with honey talk...

"Stop the honey talk...Where is she... yesterday it rained and you were in such a hurry...where was she.." says Cyra Mom in angry tone...

Kyra tries to distract her mom..."Ma it's already 8 AM...you will be late for your work.."

"Yeah..yeah ..our Kyra is right ..honey..you will be late..." Says Cyra dad

" I will deal with her later" says Cyra Mom and leaves home in angry.

"Pa , did she got the same nightmare again" asks Kyra

"Hmm...yes dear...you have your breakfast..will wake her up..." Says Cyra Dad

Goes to Cyra bedroom...

And seeing his daughter sleeping....he pats her head and tears rolled in his eyes...

Cyra wakes up when her dad tears dropped down her face...

"Pa, are you ok...what happened" says Cyra

"It's nothing...(wipes his tear fast) .. it's all because of you..I should wake you up...and I was preparing your favourite egg chilli flakes ...in hurry I touched my face it's all spicy and hot...
Now, what are you staring...wake up...wake....."

"Pa ... about yesterday...I..." Before cyra completes her dad stops her...

"Hurry get up ... nothing to worry...get yourself washed up for a new day" says Cyra dad with smiling face.

BASU VILLA

"Hey, ..

Hey...hey Arnav wake up...it's 8.30 AM are you going to getup or not... " Says Sid kicking him

" I know ..you are worried about me a lot" says Arnav eyes closed...

"No, I'm not....pull up" says Sid

"I know...I was also worried and waited for you my dear" says Arnav eyes closed

" Dear ...." " Uffh ...not again ...."  Sid kicks again.

"Wake up Arnav, next time you know what will happen .." says Sid in annoyed tone...

" Ofcourse dear...I will do it....only for you..and I'm all yours" - Arnav eyes closed stood tried to  hugs and kiss Sid...

" What the ...." Sid kick made Arnav stumble.

Upcoming EP: Let's travel into the deep secret trolled with fun behind the doors...follow the path of destiny wheel in next episode...