Tipsy love

PREVIEW:

Through Sid's wit and trust, won Oberai firm from its traitor. Stakeholders chaired Mrs Malhotra to her deserving position.

AROUND 8 PM_ MALHOTRA HOUSE

Sid walked towards living room and found Cyra mom reading book on sofa : " Aunty, Where are they?"

Cyra Mom (adjust her specs) : " Uh... Aman wants to throw a party... itseems some kind of club which is opened recently..."

Sid : " Club?? Cyra and Kyra? went with him?"

Cyra mom: "Nothing to worry Sid, we know him for years, he will take care of them"

Sid restless speech:
" But , aunty, how can you blindly trust..I mean..how can you allow her to drink..?"

Cyra mom chuckled:
" What ? When did I told they went to drink... it's alcohol free club. Do you want tea?"

Sid being restless :
" Uh..no aunty..I'm perfectly fine!"
" I have some work, will leave now"

And he left in hurry.

Cyra dad gave his wife tea and sat beside her: " What? What happened to him?"

Cyra mom chuckled: " Maybe, he has fallen for our daughter...I can see him being restless after he heard she went out with Aman!"

Cyra dad: " What ? How can you speak like that...she is our daughter..and how dare he...this bastard"

Cyra mom raised her eyebrows and he calmed down in silence.

Cyra mom smiled:" Something is strange...even Kyra felt him like family"

Cyra dad cuts in : " Family..my foot! He is strange, I was suspicious of him from the day we met.."

Cyra mom glared and sighed: " I told, in good way it is strange..and don't you dare call him bastard ."

And she walked passing him, whereas Cyra dad confused.

Cyra dad mused in confusion: "How did she trust him so easily? She even tested me several time before marriage..but now blindly trusting this Sid!"

AT KATE NOBLE CLUB:

Aman raised his Mocktail drink: " Cheers to Oberai Firm and this is a special party"
" Advance Birthday wishes Cyra buddy!"

Cyra chuckled: " What...you sound as if you are drunk!"

Kyra laughed : " That's true, he imitates as he can't have drink here!"

Aman folded his lips then said : " If you are done, will do the announcement!" ( Both chuckled)

And he continued : " Let's enjoy night-time bowling!"

They were having fun with bowling.

Random boys : " Who are they? That white and red tops girls? Are they new?"

"Kyra?" said one of the guy among the group.

" Ajith, do you know her?" said other guys.

"She is the one I dated and she broke up with me few days before! " says Ajith grabbing the glass tight.

"What? She should be a fool rejecting you, Ajith Singhania? Oberai Firm will be yours and she...." said other boys angry.

"She is the hier of Oberai firm" Ajith said as he gritted his teeth.

"What? Buddy don't worry...both will be yours..you wait her.." says one among them.

That guy passed by them and spiked their drinks without their notice.