Am I Jealous?

PREVIEW:
Cyra blurted which puzzled Sid, during their visit to his Uncle house. Next day, Sid caught Cyra holding "EMBOSSED WHEEL" Book.

Suddenly, room got illuminated by light, both disappeared in a wink.

Arnav after a while ( entered Sid room and saw it empty):
" Where are you?"
" File is here..but where is he?"

AT BASU VILLA

Secretary Jai: "Master Sid!"

Hearing his voice, Arnav walked out and met him at the door holding a steaming cup of herbal drink in one hand.

Arnav ( avoided him and walked away): " He already left"

He searched everywhere and noticed both disappeared. He was probably too shocked to think they were lost again.

ARMY HEADQUARTERS

Major Uncle (Over anonymous phone call): "I should have noted before. Find it and report me"

Then hanged up.

Major Uncle to his subordinates: "Forward me all details regarding Cyra. Get it soon and this should be held confidential."

Major Uncle mused:
" I don't know why, but I suspected her. Was surprised to hear, when my nephew broke free twice from my ambush and ridiculous to hear having girl friend"

"Will find out"

ON OTHER SIDE( Cyra world) - OLD LIBRARY BUILDING

Both were unconsciously on ground, Sid moved slightly and rubbed his forehead against Cyra shoulder who leaned against the wall. She gained her consciousness and was startled to see him near. She grabbed the book and got up in haste.

Sid regained his memory and paused to see him in wierd dark room filled with books

Sid regained his memory and paused to see him in wierd dark room filled with books.  She ran out and realised she was  home. He followed her out.

Sid ( confused_mused) :
"This is  Sitara library..."
"Why is it closed"
"And look as if it's closed for long"
"What's happening?"

He rubbed his forehead, meanwhile found her darted across the street. Suddenly, wind gusted and she was about to get hit by the car. He ran and  pulled her into his arms and could hear her heart racing towards him and his foot slipped. Both fell unconscious.

NEXT DAY _AT HOSPITAL

Next morning, she woke to the first ray of light through the window

Cyra (there was a look of ecstasy on her face) :  "I never thought, I will see you again mom"

Mrs. Malhotra smiled and patted her gently and kissed her palms as tears slid down her cheeks.

Sid near adjacent room