Is it you or not?

PREVIEW:

After Sid appearance in Cyra world, still the scattered pieces of final puzzle is left behind. Holding the shell locket, she ran towards the guest room.

Sid stood by the balcony door staring at the moon.

Kyra entered "Sorry, to disturb you this hour!"

Sid: " No it's fine...tell me!"

Kyra: " I'm really thankful, for helping my sister!"

Sid in dilemma and forced smile:
" No,it's ok!"
"Nothing to worry!"
"I have to thank you all for letting me stay here!"

Kyra: " Due to coastal line alert, it happened so for you stay at our home. Atleast in this way we can show our gratitude to you!"

Sid smiled and in considerate tone: "Is every thing ok?.. Sorry, on my way, i just overheard your conversation with that guy near Cyra's University ."

Kyra swallowed and hid it in her words:
" Nothing serious, it's fine"

Sid with pleasant smile:
" I know it's strange of me to ask"
" But ..I..I .. actually felt worried"
"I know it's personal"
"If you need help, just tell me"
" To your brother"

Kyra looked surprised and Sid corrected his sentence " I mean, just think me like your brother"

Kyra smiled:
" You are really a good person!"
It's not that serious! Don't worry!"
" We both broke up! I found his likes on my property than on me. He is same as his father Mr. Singhania ( HEAD OF OPERATION , Oberoi Firm) who intend to grab our Company"
" All fine, it ended"

Then smiled and left. on her way back she noticed Cyra break into his room and she followed her. Cyra hugged him from behind. Sid stood speechless. He grabbed her wrapped arm and pushed her back. She again pushed herself tighter against him.

Her stored tears coursed down and wracked her body and caught her breath in a startled gasp of pain. Kyra watched them and their expression was unreadable.

" Are you my ..." Cyra gasped.

His fierce words were accompanied by push from her embrace: "What the hell?"

Kyra grabbed her when she was pushed hard: " How can you be rude?" she said to Sid incensed.

" Come, let's go Cyra" she said and forced her to leave the room.

"It's really hard to accept and that's the right thing to do!", he mused while he brushed his hair with his fingers.

AT CYRA ROOM

Half an hour later, her eyes swollen and her chest sore from sobbing holding the silver locket.

" It is him.. We found him!" said Cyra broke down in tear of joy.

Kyra stared at her, too shocked to speak.

"You are confused," Kyra said calming her.

Cyra showed her shell locket:
" No Kyra!"
"I gave this to Rambo"
"See!"
" Even his diary key in it!"
"See the arrow designed key!"

Everything became strange, confused, and misty in Kyra eyes.

Cyra continued,:
"Do you remember, our grandpa specially made the diary with key on my request."

Kyra worried_confused said:
" But ..Cyra!"
"It can't be.. It's almost 15 years"
" Siddharth can't be my Siddhesh brother!"
"If it was true"
"Maybe he din recognized his sister!"
" But what about about Malhotra Uncle and Aunt!"
" He was 8 years old enough to remember their face!"