Crossed World's

PREVIEW:

Sid Holding Cyra stuffs "What's your identity" " Who are you" how did you enter" .." why did you take the bullet" " Who sent you? "
.....

AT BASU VILLA

Before Sid leaves instructs Cyra Care taker..

Sid at crime scene searched for evidences.. Finds CCTV captured Cyra sudden presence near the veranda.

Examines and spots Cyra belongings , bird whistle and CYRA carved bracelet ....

Remembers harsh words spoken to Cyra..

Investigation team interrupts" Sir, through evidence we hereby suspect Cyra due to her sudden appearance"

Sid " Remove her name from suspect list, she is not among them"

Arnav listens and gets surprised

He sat on the bench eyes closed..
On fraction of moment, unimaginable and lighting clips flashed in his mind..with blurred vision...

Suddenly hearing a whistle, startled, widens eyes, breathes heavily and then drives back home

BASU VILLA

Sid sits beside Cyra.

Meanwhile, Cyra dreams about 15 years tragic incident again.

Cyra sweats.. immediately Sid put cool, damp washcloth on her forehead thinking she got temperature.. .

Suddenly, Cyra wakes, hugs Sid tight with tears filled and calls out "Rambo!"

Sid surprised by her hug and tears made his heart to tremble and widens his eyes

Sid in fumbling tone "er... Rambo" ??

Arnav interupts " Oops...I have entered the wrong room, sorry for disturbing.. Please continue.."

Hearing Arnav, Cyra immediately let go and leans backward adjusting her hair ..

Sid say " Stop right there.. it's not what you saw"

"Aaaah....oh... it's okay, I can understand.... Being a saint all these years I completely understand you have bloomed.." -Arnav laughs mockingly ...

Cyra wiped her tears in feeble voice " Excuse me got a nightmare"

Immediately Arnav " Nothing to hide, will allow both of you alone"

Seeing Cyra weep, Sid gave kerchief..
Cyra surprised by his action.

CYRA INNER VOICE: "What happen to Mr.Cold Brag..? Why is he trying to be nice"

Rembering Arnav words Cyra adjust her hair and says "I was not myself...seeing you being nice I think you mistook me.. er.....i mean.. Please don't develop feelings for me"

Not sooner, the sympathy broke..

Immediately situation turned upside down

Sid in angry tone " Really...you must have hurted your head"..

" Em..hemm, it's my fault.. It was out my character"

" And you..." What's your Identity?"

"It's all false detail.. found no such person and the Art school did not have your name in their register" ..

" Being illegal migrant, you will be imprisoned " says Sid in serious cold tone

" You are liar. You abducted me..I can't trust you.m, wil go myself..." Says Cyra in upright tone.

"Oh really, now I'm a Liar" in angry tone, rubs his neck.

Asks Arnav to get car ready...

Cyra bewildered by both infrastructure and people.

Sid turns towards her "Now, who is the liar"

Cyra recollects the sudden judder happened in the old library and the flash of light from the fallen book..

Cyra realising what has happened, steps back slowly terrified and shivering
"It's not true...grandpa, said it was just a story.. It's merely a story... but the light from the fallen book.. am I hallucinating..or have I really crossed the world.." - Cyra says astonished.

Cyra faints.

Listening to her, Sid wasn't able to understand what she said.

Holds her wrist immediately and pulled her against his shoulder. Carried her in his arm and then rided back home ....

Upcoming EP: Stay tuned for more exciting plots in Sid and Cyra fate journey