Where am i

AT WORK SHOP STUDIO

Exactly by 6 PM , Cyra starts to wrap her things..

" Hey minion...where are you going, so early?" Says Aman (Cyra Friend)

"Stop calling me Minion, I'm taller" says Cyra and gives a jaded look

Aman smiles and pats her head..

" Don't you dare mess with my hair" " Lady Hitler's friend is holding Masquerade party and I am presented to be a doll to all her colleagues" says Cyra frowning

"Ha ha" laughs Aman ,  "As if you have choice" and shows silly face

"Move ! Move  the hell out of here"  says Cyra in contempt expression..

Kyra and I dressed ourselves and set out to the party...

Kyra wore clingy knee-length yellow gown whereas i wore prim drip-dry white gown with floral print on it

AT MASQUERADE BALL PARTY

Masquerade party is renowned and enjoyed by the city people, since it always starts with mysterious meet. The only thing that's certain is you'll find your own fate...

"Seriously! I can't hold it anymore...I'm leaving..." says Sid frustrating tone

" Bro, come on... don't spoil the mood"
Says Arnav enjoying the party.

" Nothing special..
Let's leave" says Sid in irritating tone.

"What...nothing... Come on Enjoy Bro...have to check your eye sight...
See pretty and beautiful girls,
Champagne,
Moreover wearing mask, can dance and fall in love".. yippee!!
"It is a perfect paradise for all Singles like me"
"Ahhhh lovely...."  Says Arnav in cheerful tone

Sid in sacarstic tone : " This party is bored to the ground first...
Second ' your so called girls don't match my sight' ,
third 'wearing  mask clearly covering your identity, which is no fun '
and last  ' hell is that when you fall in love"

"So stop talking nonsense and get the car ready...I'm leaving" says Sid in grumpy look

" Uffh, he hasn't even dated once.. but speaks as if he had break up thousand times..."  " He...no ....he will never change" Arnav talks to himself  in frowning  expression.

Meanwhile Cyra eating dessert in party and listening to random guy flirt speech..

Cyra inner voice giving fake smile outside.   " OMG! Why is his mouth so big...when will he shut...uffh!! I'm  tired of it...I should get myself out"

"Oh I remember...I actually forgot to call my friend...er...I will be right back...". Says Cyra and escapes....

"Gosh! What a dumb talk!" Says Cyra in Frowned tone and gazing towards her sister 'Miss doctor Kyra always enjoy the company of dumb boys" "uffhh" Cyra talks to herself

Walked out to the veranda to gets some air ...

Diffracted light, making the clouds glow and loud thunder with iridescent colours against the dark clouds.. Looking at the sun set,  i suddenly realised the party hall was just opposite to the old library building...

Unconsciously, I walked towards the Old Library building and amble up the stairs...

Stand looking dazed beside the chalk outline drew by police inside the library, right  below the classification section.

Kneeling down tears fell drop by drop reaching the ground  and cried aloud in pain "Grandpa" " Rambo"

Suddenly a Book fell from nowhere..It glinted and the embossed wheel on the front page rotated.. immediately there was a shake which made me to tumble down and pulled me inside it...

Was weeping and suddenly I heard the ball music and noisy crowd...

I came back to sense ....opened my eyes and found myself in the ball party Veranda...

Astonished and recollects my memory...

"I was sure, I entered the old library ""How am I back here" Cyra confused started to run...

Simultaneously, Sid looks for Arnav  since his call was not reachable...through his detective insight spots the watchman tied up and finds surrounded by unknowns....

Immediately asked his secretary to take his mom back home and to inform his bodyguards.

He walked at a fast tempo searching for Arnav...

Sid's spots Arnav near the veranda tied and brutally beaten up by a masked group ...

On seeing Sid coming, fired gun towards Arnav...

Sid jumps out to protect Arnav...Right before the bullet hit Sid, Cyra intervened from other side and it shot her shoulder...

Cyra fell down unconsciously...Sid looked startled and leaned forward and grabbed her waist....

Once after the gun shot , Sid's bodyguards arrived and reached nearby hospital.

Cyra white dress covered with blood, Sid rushed into Emergency room

Cyra got operated by Sid's Cousin Shruthi.

Several hours passed after the surgery.

Sid over the call , " Is everyone fine"..
" Ok, will be there personally after an hour at the crime scene.."

When Sid enters,  finds Cyra unconscious in hospital bed...

" Have given sedatives hours before...she will wakes up soon.. don't worry" says Shruti...

" Hmm..thank you" says Sid

Shruti sees Sid in astonish look " Wow, you even know to say 'thank you' " "..hmm.. I'm surprised" " who is she" " Is she your secret lover" and she laughs aloud...

"Shut up!" Says Sid and turns towards Cyra and looking at her..a wierd feel arouse made his heart to ache .

Sid in inner voice " Who are you?"

Shruti laughing noise" she is pretty , tell me it's true na"

Cyra opened her eyes and  feeling distressed...and sees unknown young handsome man infront of her.

Cyra in tender low voice " Where am I?"

Upcoming EP:  Stay tuned ahead for clashed  to destined path.